Latest Update (29th January 2018): Airports Authority of India has recently released the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. You may Apply for 244 Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant (Fire) Vacancies at www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India Notification 2018
Hey Guy, are you keenly looking for the latest government job in Airports Authority of India then you are at the right place because here we are going to describe all the detailed information about the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 in the below description of the article. Interested and eligible candidates must read out this full article with proper attention & grab all the detailed information from here. You may apply offline for this AAI Vacancy 2018 from the official website of the Airports Authority of India that is www.aai.aero. For getting latest updates regarding the upcoming vacancy, admit card, result, answer key etc aspirants can bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page and stay connected with us for further reference.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
The Airports Authority of India has recently released employment notification to hire eligible and dynamic candidates for AAI Vacancy 2018 for filling up 244 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts in the Air India. Those contenders who want to make their career bright in Airports Authority of India then they don’t miss this ravishing opportunity and may apply offline for this AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Candidates may send Airports Authority of India Application Form 2018 on the given postal address on or before the last date that is 29th January 2018. Other details about the AAI Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, educational qualification, application form fee, how to apply etc are given below in the article.
www.aai.aero Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Airports Authority of India|
|Also Known as||AAI|
|Information About||AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Posts||244 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)|
|Starting Date to Apply||6th December 2017|
|Deadline date to Apply||29th January 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
About Air Authority of India
The Airports Authority of India is shortly known as AAI. Airports Authority of India under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, maintaining, upgrading, & managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It gives Air traffic management services over Indian airspace & adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, that includes Eighteen International Airports, Seven Customs Airports, Seventy Eight Domestic Airports & 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. Airports Authority of India also has ground installations at all airports & 25 other locations to ensure the safety of aircraft operations. Airports Authority of India covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass through 29 Radar installations at Eleven locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-situated with Distance Measuring Equipment. 52 runways are given with Instrument landing system installations with Night Landing Service at most of these airports & Automatic Message Switching System at Fifteen Airports.
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire) Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Required Qualification: Interested aspirants must have done 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation in Mechanical or Automobile or Fire from any recognized institution/ Education Board with minimum 50% marks along with Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit as on 30th June 2017:
- Applicants must attain age limit for ST it is 18 years to 30 years of age, for OBC it is 33 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category of candidates as per the government rules and regulations of Airport Authority of India.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the participants will depend on the basis of their performance in the various selection rounds such as
- Online written examination
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs.12500/- to Rs.28500/- per month.
Application form Fee:
- Scholars should submit the DD of Rs.400/ as application form fee for General / OBC Category which can be drawn in favor of ‘Airports Authority of India” payable at Chennai.
- No application form fee for the aspirants belongs to Female / SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen category.
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 06th December 2018
- Last Date to Submit the Offline Application form: 29th January 2018
How to Apply Offline for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who are willing to apply for the AAI Jr. Assistant Jobs 2018 then they must know the eligibility conditions. Those contestants satisfy the eligibility needs then they may apply online for the recruitment from the official website of the organization. Contenders must apply online on or before the deadline date that is 29th January 2018. Here we are providing some easy steps to apply for the AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018.
- Initially, candidates need to visit the official website of Airports Authority of India that is aai.aero.
- Then, on the homepage go to the recruitment section and find out the AAI Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, Read the official notification very carefully before filling the application form.
- Then, download the application form.
- Now, fill the application form with all the accurate details without making any mistake.
- Then, pates recent passport size photograph and signature on the application.
- Attach all the required documents to it.
- The send the application form to the given postal address in the below article.
Here, we provide all the detailed information about the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 in the above description of the article. All the interested and suitable candidates are required to read the official notification before applying for the vacancy through the official website. If any of the candidates is facing any kind of problem regarding DPNS Jobs 2017 then they may comment in the below query box then we will help them as soon as possible
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
Official Website: www.aai.aero.