Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has revealed the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Recruitment 2018 Apply for Deputy Collector, Municipal Commissioner Posts @www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Notification 2018
Hey Guys, if you are seeking for the newest government Job in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission then you are at the correct place because here, we are going to discuss all the detailed information regarding the Andhra Pradesh PSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2018 in the following sections of this article. Aspirants who want to do a job in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission must read this post and collect all the necessary information from here. You may apply online from the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. For more details, aspirants can bookmark our careerjobs360 official webpage because our professional team updates this page regularly according to the latest updates.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently revealed the job notification for APPSC Notification 2018 for the placement of eligible and skilled candidates for filling up various Posts of Andhra Pradesh Service (DSP, Deputy Collector, Municipal Commissioner, Regional Transport Officer, and others) in the APPSC Department. Job Hunters who are looking for the government Job in Andhra Pradesh State they don’t miss opportunity and must apply online for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of APPSC. Interested aspirants may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date that is notified soon. Other details like as academic qualification, age criteria, application fee, selection process, pay band, key dates and how to apply online are mentioned below. Interested aspirants kindly go through it.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Brief Details
|Name of the Commission||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Details Regarding||Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Recruitment 2018|
|Also Called as||APPSC|
|Name of the Post||DSP, Deputy Collector, Municipal Commissioner, Regional Transport Officer, and others Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Last date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Post Category||Recruitment/Notification 2018|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC Post Wise Jobs Details
|Name of the positions (Posts)||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Notified Soon|
|Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer,||Notified Soon|
|Mandal Parishad Development Officer,||Notified Soon|
|Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent,||Notified Soon|
|District Panchayat Raj Officer,||Notified Soon|
|Deputy Registrar,||Notified Soon|
|Assistant Treasury Officer /Assistant Accounts Officer,||Notified Soon|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-2,||Notified Soon|
|District Backward Castes Welfare Officer,||Notified Soon|
|District Social Welfare Officer,||Notified Soon|
|Regional Transport Officer,||Notified Soon|
|Deputy Superintendent of Jails,||Notified Soon|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police Category-2,||Notified Soon|
|Commercial Tax Officer||Notified Soon|
|Deputy Collector||Notified Soon|
|District Employment Officer,||Notified Soon|
|District Tribal Welfare Officer,||Notified Soon|
|District Registrar,||Notified Soon|
|Divisional Fire Officer,||Notified Soon|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon invite the various application forms from the eligible and deserving aspirants on or before the deadline date. Candidates can check below-given eligibility criteria before filling the APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2018.
- Interested Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any University.
- For more detailed information candidates must check out the Official Notification.
- Minimum Age Limit of the aspirants is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit of the aspirants is 42 years
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed is applicable for the reserved category as per rules and regulations of Government
Application Form Fee: Interested candidates need to pay of Rs. 100/- as an application form fee along with Rs. 120/- as an examination form fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the aspirants will depend on the basis of their performance in the following Selection rounds which is going to be conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personnel Interview
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Apply Online Initial Date||Updated Soon|
|Apply Online Final Date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
How to Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, you must visit the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage, go through the Notification Section and search out the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Then click on the relevant link and open the official notification and read out the eligibility conditions before filling the online application form.
- If you are eligible then fill the online application form with the accurate date without making any mistake.
- Attach all the necessary documents such as Experience Certificates, Research topics, Academic Contributions and other relevant certificates etc with the application forms.
- Upload the passport size coloured photograph and signature on it.
- Then, Submit the TSPSC Online Application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of Andhra Pradesh PSC Deputy Collector Application Form 2018 and keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in