Latest Update (15th May 2018): The Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board has released the AP TET Application Form 2018. Candidates may Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Notification at www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.
Latest information: Candidates who are looking for the AP TET Application form 2018 so, we inform all those candidates that the Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board has released the official notification on 05th May 2018 that Andhra Pradesh TET Application form Start From 05th May 2018. All the eligible candidates may fill the application form on or before the last date that is 23rd May 2018
Andhra Pradesh TET 2018 Notification
Hi Guys, are you seeking for the AP TET 2018 Application Form? So, we have great news for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for the HP TET Notification 2018. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the information about the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 in the below section of the article. Interested Candidates must read out this complete article and then fill the online application form from the official website of AP TET that is www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
AP TET Application Form 2018
The Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board will soon conduct the AP TET (Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) at the various examination centers in Andhra Pradesh State. The Department will release the AP TET 2018 Application Form on its official website. Candidates who want to make their career colorful then they may fill the online application form on or before the deadline date that is 23rd May 2018. Check complete details related to the AP TET Notification 2018 like as Educational Qualification, Application Form Fee, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, and other details from the below section of the article.
www.aptet.cgg.gov.in 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Information About||AP TET Application Form 2018|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Teaching Post|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Starting date to Apply||5th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd May 2018|
|Category of Post||Application Form/Notification 2018|
Andhra Pradesh TET Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh is responsible for organizing the Teacher Eligibility Test in the Andhra Pradesh State. Applicants who want to make their career in the teaching field then this is the golden opportunity for them they may fill the online application form from the official website of the department on or before the deadline date. Applicants who are going to apply for the APTET 2018 they must read the eligibility conditions information from the below sections.
|Exam Scheme||Eligibility Conditions|
|For AP TET Paper-I||Interested candidates must have Intermediate Certificate (10+2 Marksheet) with 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED)
Interested candidates must have Intermediate Certificate with 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
Interested candidates must have Intermediate Certificate with 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
|For APTET Paper-II||Interested candidates must have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized university along with a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) certificate.|
For more details, candidates must visit the official notification.
- Applicants age limit must not be greater than 18 years
- Applicant’s age limit must be less than 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of applicants as per the government rules and regulations.
- The authority member will appoint the eligible & talented applicants on the basis of performance in the written examination of AP TET.
- After getting selected applicants will get the handsome amount of salary from the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- Category Wise Written Examination Marks
|Category of Candidates||Pass Marks|
|OC||60% Marks & Above|
|BC||50% Marks & Above|
|ST||40% Marks & Above|
|SC||40% Marks & Above|
|PH||40% Marks & Above|
Application Form Fees:
- The candidates need to pay the application form fee is Rs. 250/- which is non-refundable.
- Applicants can submit the application form fee through online mode by the use of net banking, debit card/ credit card, etc.
AP TET 2018 Exam Date
|Commencing Date to fill up the Online Application Form||5th May 2018|
|The Closing date to submit the Online Application Form||23rd May 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2018|
|AP TET Paper I and Paper II Exam Date||10th June 2018|
|AP TET Result Declaration Date||Updated Soon|
Way to fill the Andhra Pradesh TET Application Form 2018
Applicants who are curious to apply online for AP TET Registration Form 2018 they must know that only eligible applicants can apply for this examination. If you meet all the eligibility conditions of the TET examination then you can apply through online mode by submitting the online application form. With the help of following steps, you can easily apply for the TET examination.
- Willing candidates need to browse the official website of Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board the Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh that is aptet.cgg.gov.in.
- Then go to the homepage and find out AP TET Application Form 2018 Notification link.
- After that, open the notification on the next web page and Read the notification very carefully before applying for the post and if you are eligible then click on an apply online tab.
- Now fill all asked details in the AP TET Application Form 2018.
- Attach the all required credential scanned copies of the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Then, Click on the submit button
- At last, take the printout copy of the complete application form and keep it safe for further use.
AP TET Exam Pattern
|Subjects Name||Total No. of Questions||Marks Carried|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS)||30||30|
|Subjects Name||Total No. of Questions||Marks Carried|
|Child Development &Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths & Science
Here, we provide all the information related the AP TET Notification 2018 in the above description of the article. All the eligible applicants are able to fill the application form from the official portal of the department. If any of the applicants facing a problem while filling the application form then they can add a comment in the below query box. Then we will reply them as early as possible. For getting more information candidates can bookmark our Careerjobs360 page & stay connected with us & get all the latest updates. Our Professional team updates this website on regular basis as per the official news.
Official Website: www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in/ www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.