Bihar Education Project Council has released the Bihar Education Project Council Recruitment 2018 for 82 Teacher, Steno-cum-Assistant Posts at www.bepmadhepura.in
Bihar Education Project Council Notification 2018
Hi Folks, are you curiously seeking for the Bihar Education Project Council Steno-cum-Assistant Recruitment 2018? So, we have great news for those contenders who want to make their career in the Bihar Health Department. In this post, we are going to share all the details regarding the BEPC Teachers Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the article. Eligible and efficient aspirants must read this given article very attentively & collect all the information from here. Aspirants may apply offline for this Bihar Education Project Council 2018 Notification from the official website of Bihar Education Project Council which is www.bepmadhepura.in. You may check our careerjobs360 page for getting latest updates related to the upcoming notification, admit card, answer key, & result etc. and stay in touch with us.
BEPC Teacher Recruitment 2018
The Bihar Education Project Council has released the employment notification for BEPC Vacancy 2018 for fulfilling up 82 Warden, Teacher, Steno-cum-Assistant & Other Posts in the department. Contenders who are keenly waiting for Bihar Education Project Council Teacher Recruitment 2018 they may apply for this recruitment from the official website of the Bihar Education Project Council Department. Capable & willing contenders may apply offline for BEPC Teachers Recruitment 2018. Interested contenders may submit their offline application form on or before the closing date which is 31st October 2018. Other information related to the job such as academic qualification, age limits, application form charges, selection process, key dates, & how to apply etc is provided below in the article. Kindly go through the full article.
www.bepmadhepura.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Bihar Education Project Council|
|Information Regarding||Bihar Education Project Council Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Warden, Teacher, Steno-cum-Assistant & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||82|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Bihar State|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||Available Now|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st October 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Bihar Education Project Council Wise Post Details
|Name of Offered Post||Total No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Chief Cook||13||Rs. 3500/-|
|Assistant Cook||26||Rs. 2900/-|
|Part-time Educator (Social Science)||08||Rs. 7000/-|
|Night Guard / Chowkidar||06||Rs. 3500/-|
|Warden-cum-Teacher||04||Rs. 7200/- + Rs. 500/- Spl. Pay.|
|Part-time Educator (Language)||05||Rs. 7000/-|
|Part-time Educator (Science and Math)||09||Rs. 7000/-|
BEPC Teachers Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested & efficient candidates who are willing to apply for Bihar Education Project Council Warden Vacancy 2018 then they can check all the details like academic qualification, age criteria, selection methodology, pay band, etc from the provided below article after that fill the application form through offline mode.
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidate must have Passed SSC or Graduation or the Post Graduation from a Govt. recognized Institute. For more details, you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age Limit of the aspirants is 21 years of age.
- Maximum age Limit of the aspirants is 37 years of age.
- The Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection Process: The Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination and personal interview which is going to be organized by the Bihar Education Project Council.
- For General Category –Rs.200/-
- For Remaining Category: Exempted
- Starting of offline application form Submission:-Available
- Last date for Submission of application form:- 31st October 2018
How to apply for Bihar Education Project Council Recruitment 2018?
Interested aspirants can apply offline for this Bihar Education Project Council Vacancy 2018 through the Bihar Education Project Council official website by filling the offline application form on or before the due date that is 31st October 2018. Here we provide some steps for easily fill the application form. All the aspirants must follow all the below mentioned steps.
- Firstly candidates need to log on the official website of Bihar Education Project Council that is www.bepmadhepura.in.
- Then, on the homepage and Find the link of Bihar Education Project Council Teacher Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, click on the link and read the official notification instructions very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- Then, Click on Apply offline link.
- After that, fill the application form with valid details.
- Upload required documents, recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Submit the application form at the given postal address which is provided in the official notification.
- Submit the application form fees
- Download the application form and take a hard copy of application form.
Official Website: www.bepmadhepura.in