Latest Update (10th August 2018): Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has circulated the BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018, You may apply for 99 Deputy Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies @bmrc.co.in
BMRCL Notification 2018
Hey Readers, are you searching for the newest Government Job in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited? Then you are at the right place because, in this post, we are going to describe all the detailed information about the BMRCL AEE Recruitment 2018 in the following sections of this article. Interested and eligible contenders must read out this complete post with proper attention and grab all the details then aspirants may apply offline for BMRCL AE Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited that is www.bmrc.co.in. For getting more notification then aspirants may bookmark our careerjobs360 official website and get all the updates from here & stay in touch with us.
BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has circulated the official notification for BMRCL AE AEE Vacancy 2018 for hiring eligible and skilled candidates for fill up Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer posts in the organization. There are total 99 number posts available in the BMRCL. Interested and passionate aspirants can apply online for the BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of BMRCL. All the interested Individuals may submit the application form through the online mode on or before the deadline date which is 31st August 2018. Moreover, information regarding the BMRCL Jobs 2018 such as academic qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fees, selection criteria & all other details are mentioned below in the article. The contenders kindly go through it before applying for the recruitment.
bmrc.co.in Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Information About||BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||BMRCL|
|Total Number of Posts||99 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer posts|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||01st August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||31st August 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
BMRCL Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||31|
BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Required Qualification: Interested candidates must have required following academic qualification as given below in the article:
- Assistant Engineer Posts: Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an authorized Institute/board. BE Aspirants must have minimum 05 years of work experience in design & construction supervision. Diploma aspirants must have 08 years of relevant work experience.
- Assistant Executive Engineer Posts: Candidates must have Passed BE or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from authorized Institute/board. You must have minimum 08 years of experience in Large Infrastructure Project Execution or concerned field.
- For more details, candidates must visit the official website of Official Notification.
- The Minimum age limit is 20 years
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be applicable only for reserved category as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Fees: refers to official notification of the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the various selection round which is going to be organized by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- Shortlisting and
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The finally selected contenders will get a handsome amount of salary scale according to the post.
|Name of Post||Salary Package|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)||Rs. 55,860/-|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||Rs. 48,280/-|
|Name of the Events||Crucial Dates|
|BMRCL Assistant Engineer Application forms Started On||01st August 2018|
|BMRCL Assistant Engineer Application forms Closed On||31st August 2018|
How to fill the BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineer Application Form 2018
- Initially, the willing candidates must visit the official portal of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited that is bmrc.co.in.
- After that, on the homepage go to the notification option and find out the BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Then, press on the relevant link and open the official notification in the next page.
- Now, Candidates must read out the official notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- Then click on the apply online link.
- If you eligible then fill all the asked information in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attached all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload recent passport size image & signature on the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Now, submit the application form by press on the submit tab icon.
- At last, you must take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in