Latest Update (15th September 2018): Indian Institute of Management has released the CAT Application Form 2018 Check Common Admission Test 2018 Registration @iimcat.ac.in
CAT Notification 2018
Dear Reader, are you looking for the CAT Application Form 2018? So, we have awesome news for those aspirants who are desperately waiting for the CAT Notification 2018. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the elaborated information related to the Application Form in the lower section of the post. Interested & eligible aspirants must read this full article & then you may fill the application from the official web portal of the Indian Institute of Management that is www.iimcat.ac.in. For more additional information, postulates can check our careerjobs360 official portal & get all the latest update from here & stay in touch with us for further use.
IIM CAT Application Form 2018
Indian Institute of Management has released the official notification for CAT Application Form 2018 for eligible and skilled candidates to provide admissions in Management Schools of India. All the Eligible and interested contenders who are eligible for the CAT Examination 2018 they may apply online for this CAT Notification 2018 from the official website of the department. You may fill up the Common Admission Test Examination Form 2018 after released by the department. Every year the massive number of contenders appeared in the examination. The Common Admission Test Examination is organized for providing the admission in Management Schools of India. Interested individuals may fill the application form or before the closing date which is 19th September 2018 (05:00 pm). More information about the registration form such as the Academic Qualification, Age Limitation, Age Relaxation, Application Fees, key dates & the how to apply online are provided below in this article.
www.iimcat.ac.in Application Form 2018 Details
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Management|
|Information Regarding||CAT Application Form 2018|
|Name of the Examination||Common Admission Test|
|Name of the Course||MBA|
|Last Date to Apply||19th September 2018 (05:00 pm)|
|Category of Article||Application Form 2018|
The CAT also is known as Common Admission Test is one of the toughest exams which is a national level test. It is a competitive exam which is organized by the Indian Institute of Management to grant admission in top nineteen Indian Institute of Management & various other business schools. It is a Common entrance exam to pursue postgraduate in business. CAT 2018 Application Form has been released, so here we have updated all the necessary details. The aspirants who’ll qualify this examination will be called for further evaluation in next stages which consists of GD and Personal Interview which is also called the selection and rejection stage. CAT 2018 Exam has offered great chances to all those candidates who aspire to pursue post graduation in business.
Courses Offered via CAT 2018
- IIM Ahmedabad: PGP, PGP-FABM, ePGP
- IIM Calcutta: PGP
- IIM Indore: PGP, PGP-HRM
- IIM Jammu: PGP
- IIM Amritsar: PGP
- IIM Bangalore: PGP, PGPEM, PGPPM
- IIM Bodh Gaya: PGP
- IIM Nagpur: PGP
- IIM Raipur: PGP
- IIM Ranchi: PGP, PGP-HRM
- IIM Trichy: PGP, PGPBM
- IIM Rohtak: PGP, EPGP, EPGPX
- IIM Sambalpur: PGP
- IIM Kashipur: PGP, EPGP
- IIM Kozhikode: PGP, EPGP (IIMK, IIMK Kochi Campus)
- IIM Lucknow: PGP, PGP-ABM, PGP-SM
- RGIIM Shillong: PGP, PGPEX
- IIM Sirmaur: PGP
- IIM Udaipur: PGP
- IIM Visakhapatnam: PGP
- IIM Tiruchirappalli: PGP, PGPBM
CAT Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 years.
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category.
Qualification Required: Contenders must have completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from a recognized university by govt of India with at least 50% while for the aspirants belonging to different categories such as SC/ST/PWD have a relaxation of 5% i.e. they should have only 45%.
Application Form Charges:
- For General/OBC category candidates need to pay the application form fee of Rs. 1900/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay the application form fee Rs. 950/-
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds such as
- The first round will be CAT 2018 Examination Result
- Admission Process, this process may include Written Ability Test, GD and Personal Interviews.
- Eligibility Verification
|CAT Notification Release Date||30th July 2018|
|CAT Apply Online Starting Date||8th August 2018|
|CAT Application Form Due Date to Apply||19th September 2018 (05:00 pm)|
|Due Date for Application Form Correction Window||19th September 2018 (05:00 pm)|
|Due Date to Pay Fee||19th September 2018 (05:00 pm)|
|CAT Admit Card Release Date||24th October 2018 – 25th November 2018|
|CAT Exam Date||25th November 2018|
|CAT Result Date||Second Week of January, 2019 (Tentative)|
How to Fill the CAT Application Form 2018?
- Initially, go to the official website of Indian Institute of Management.
- On the homepage go to the notification and find out the CAT Application Form 2018 link.
- Then click on the proper link and open the link in the next tab.
- After that, read the notification carefully for eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Then, click on the apply link.
- Then, fill the application form with all the right details.
- Attach all the scanned copy of the relevant documents.
- Upload the photograph and signature on it.
- Now, click on the submit tab and submit the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in