Latest Update (25th May 2018): Central Administrative Tribunal has recently dispatched the Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2018 candidates may Apply For 63 Court Officer, Private Secretary & Other Posts at www.cgatnew.gov.in
CAT Delhi Recruitment 2018
Hey Guys, if you are seeking for the Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2018 then you are at the exact place because here, we are going to describe all the detailed information related to the CAT Delhi Court Officer Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the article. Interested & efficient competitors who want to make their career bright in Central Administrative Tribunal Department then they may read this complete article attentively & take all the relevant details from here. Aspirants may apply online for this Central Administrative Tribunal Notification 2018 from the official web portal of Central Administrative Tribunal which is www.cgatnew.gov.in. Forgetting moreover details, candidates can check our careerjobs360 official website & get all the information from here.
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2018
Central Administrative Tribunal has recently dispatched the official advertisement for Central Administrative Tribunal Notification 2018 to recruit passionate aspirants for filling up 63 Court Officer, Private Secretary & Other Posts in the department. The Central Administrative Tribunal is looking for the intelligent and positive thinking aspirants for various no. of posts in the department. Job Finders, who are seeking for the government jobs in Central Administrative Tribunal, Delhi then they don’t miss this enormous opportunity & then they may apply online for this CAT Delhi Court Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Organization. Interested contenders may fill the Central Administrative Tribunal Private Secretary Application Form and submit it on or before the due date that is 29th May 2018 through online mode of an application form. Other details regarding the CAT Delhi Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, academic qualification, application form fee, selection criteria, & how to apply are mentioned below in the article. Contenders kindly go through it.
www.cgatnew.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Central Administrative Tribunal|
|Information Regarding||Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Available Posts||Court Officer, Private Secretary & Other Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||63|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply||29th May 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Central Administrative Tribunal Private Secretary Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Central Administrative Tribunal has invited all participants for filling up application forms for 63 Posts in the department. Aspirants can check all the details from the official notification of the vacancy. Aspirants may apply Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancy 2018 via an offline/online mode of application. Last Date of Application Form is 29th May 2018. Aspirants who have eligible can submit their application on or before the deadline date.
Education Qualification: Interested Candidates who are going to apply CAT Delhi Court Officer Jobs 2018 then they must have a minimum degree from any well recognized University. For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the organization.
- The Maximum age limit of the aspirants should be 56 years of age.
- Upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category of individuals as per the government rules & regulations.
Application Form Fee: Aspirants must have to pay some amount of application form fee. All the eligible individuals please check the official notification for an application fee.
Selection Methodology: Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their written test and personality test which is going to be organized by Central Administrative Tribunal.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get impressive amount pay band as prescribed by the organization. For more details, youngsters must check the official notification for emolument details.
|Application Form Submission Start Date||14th April 2018|
|Application Form Submission End Date||29th May 2018|
How to Apply for CAT Delhi Court Officer Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, interested youngsters must have to visit the official website of Central Administrative Tribunal that is cgatnew.gov.in.
- Now, Go to the recruitment section on the homepage & search the Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2018 official notification link.
- After that, click on the relevant link & open it in the next web page.
- Then you must read the official advertisement for eligibility criteria very carefully.
- If you are eligible then fill the Application Form with all the accurate details in it.
- Attach the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Now pay the application form fee & submit the application form by click on the submit tab button or send the offline application form on the given postal address.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
Principal Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal,
Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Official Website: www.cgatnew.gov.in