Latest Update (17th January 2018): Central University, Tamil Nadu has released the CUTN Professor Recruitment 2018. Candidates may Apply Offline for 66 Assistant Professor Posts at www.cutn.ac.in
CUTN Notification 2018
Hey Folks, are you eagerly looking for the CUTN Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018? So, we have awesome news for all those aspirants who want to do a Job in Central University, Tamil Nadu. Here, in the below article, we are going to describe all the detailed information regarding the CUTN Professor Recruitment 2018 in the following sections. Interested and skilled participants who want to make their career in this recruitment then they must read out this complete article very carefully and grab all the details about the CUTN Jobs 2018 from here. Individuals may fill the application form from the official website of the Central University, Tamil Nadu that is www.cutn.ac.in. Moreover, information, about the upcoming vacancy, admit card, answer key, & result etc., so, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official website & stay connected with us.
Tamil Nadu CUTN Professor Recruitment 2018
Central University, Tamil Nadu has released the official notice for CUTN Vacancy 2018 for filling up 66 Professor, Assistant Professor and various vacant posts in the department. The Central University, Tamil Nadu is looking for interested and skilled applicants for the various vacant posts in the Central University, Tamil Nadu. Contestants who want to build their career bright in Central University Department then they don’t miss this opportunity and must apply for this CUTN Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the CUTN department. Hence, interested and skilled aspirants may apply for the Tamil Nadu CUTN Associate Professor Vacancy 2018 from on or before the closing date which is 22nd January 2018. The department is accepting application through the Offline mode of application only. However, more information regarding the CUTN Jobs 2018 such as academic qualification, age limit, application charges, selection procedure, and how to apply offline are mentioned below in the article.
www.cutn.ac.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Central University, Tamil Nadu|
|Also Known as||CUTN|
|Information Regarding||CUTN Professor Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||66 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and various vacant posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||23rd December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||22nd January 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|CUTN Official Website||www.cutn.ac.in|
CUTN Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Central University, Tamil Nadu has invited the offline application forms from the eligible and skilled candidates for various no. of posts in the department. Applicants must have to satisfy to apply for the CUTN Jobs 2018. The detailed criterion is given below in the article:
- Candidates must have done Master Degree/ Ph.D. Degree with good marks from a recognized university or institutions.
- For more details, aspirants must have to visit the official notification of the vacancy.
Age Limitation: Contestants who are applying for the CUTN Associate Professor Jobs 2018 then the minimum age limit of the candidate’s is 18 years and maximum age limit for the candidates is 65 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category as per the government rules and regulations.
- General/ OBC Category of candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs 750/-,
- Other Category of candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 500/-.
Selection Procedure: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Academic Qualification, Interview Test which is going to be organized by Central University, Tamil Nadu.
Pay Scale: The finally selected participants will get a healthy amount of monthly salary as per the post which is given below.
- For Professor Post: 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- per month along with Rs. 10000/- Grade Pay.
- For Assistant Professor Post: 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- per month along with Rs. 6000/- Grade Pay.
- For Associate Professor Post: 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- per month along with Rs. 9000/- Grade Pay.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply offline for the Application form||23rd December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply offline for the Application form||22nd January 2018|
How to Apply for the CUTN Professor Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who are willing to apply online for the CUTN Vacancy 2018 they must read out the official notification very carefully before applying online for CUTN Professor Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Here, we are providing some simple steps for your help in the below article.
- First of all, Candidates need to open the official website of the Central University, Tamil Nadu i.e. www.cutn.ac.in.
- On the homepage of the website, find the official notification for the CUTN Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 link.
- Save and read the notification before going for any further purposes.
- Now click on the link to download the Application form.
- Then, you can fill all the details on the application form very carefully without making any mistake.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph & sign and the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application form to the given postal address.
- Remit the fees for the application form.
- Take the hard copy of the application form.
- Keep it safe for future use.
In the above description of the article, we mentioned all the details about the Central University, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018. All the interested and eligible candidates must read this article and then apply online for this recruitment from the official website of the organization. If any of the candidates face any kind of problem then you can comment on the below comment box and then we will reply your comment as early as possible. For more detailed information, candidates can bookmark our webpage and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
The Assistant Registrar,
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu – 610005.
CUTN Official Website: www.cutn.ac.in