Latest Update (13th June 2018): Directorate of Elementary Education Assam has released the DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply Online for 9513 Assam LP UP Teacher Vacancy at the official website of DEE Assam that is www.deeassam.gov.in
DEE Assam Notification 2018
Hey, Guys, we have great news for those aspirants who want to make their career in Directorate of Elementary Education Assam Department. In the article, we are going to mention all the relevant information regarding the DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2018 in the below description of the article. Interested & hardworking candidates may read out this complete article very focus fully & grab all the important information and then you may apply online for the recruitment from the official web portal of Directorate of Elementary Education Assam that is www.deeassam.gov.in. For getting additional details about the upcoming jobs, admit card, result and answer key etc. you must bookmark our careerjobs360 web portal & grab all the latest updates from here.
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018
Directorate of Elementary Education Assam has released the employment notification for DEE Assam Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible and skilled candidates for fill up 9513 numbers of Lower Primary (LP) Teachers, Upper Primary (UP) Teacher and other various vacant posts in the department. Job Hunters, who are looking for the latest government job in Assam State then they may apply online for this DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Notification 2018 from the official website of DEE Assam. Interested and talented candidates may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date which is Updated soon. Moreover, details about the vacancy such as academic qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, application form fee, and how to apply are mentioned below in the article.
www.deeassam.gov.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Elementary Education Assam|
|Information Regarding||DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||DEE Assam|
|Total number of Posts||9513 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Primary (LP) Teachers, Upper Primary (UP) Teacher, and other various vacant posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Updated Soon|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
About DEE Assam
The name of the organization in Directorate of Elementary Education under dept of Education, Govt. of Assam. It is situated at Kahilipara, Guwahati 781019, Assam. The Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam was formed as a separate establishment in July, in the year 1977. Earlier this Directorate was belonged to erstwhile Directorate of Public Instruction functioning independently for Assam in the year 1947.
DEE Assam Teacher Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested aspirants who are willing to apply online for Assam DEE Teachers Jobs 2017 then they must know the eligibility criteria of the vacancy. Here, we provide all the eligibility criteria regarding the vacancy you must check and read out the conditions very carefully then you may apply online for the recruitment from the official website of Directorate of Elementary Education Assam.
Age Limitations (As on 01 January 2018):
- Minimum age limit for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for applicants: 43 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
- For Lower Primary Teacher Posts: Interested candidates must have done 50% Higher Secondary with LP TET & 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized university.
- For Upper Primary Teacher Posts: Interested candidates must have completed graduation degree from recognized University & UPTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed or D. Ed. or B. Ed. (Special Education). For more information, you can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Walk-in-Interview round.
- Aspirants who will be selected they will get the handsome amount of salary band of 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month.
|Application Form Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Application Form Last Date||Updated Soon|
How to Apply online forDEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018?
Eligible candidates may apply online for Assam DEE Teacher Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of the department on or before the closing date that is 19th April 2018. For the ease of aspirants here we provide some simple steps in the below article which have to be followed by all the candidates.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam that is www.dmeassam.gov.in.
- Then, go to the advertisement section on the homepage and find out the DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, open the official notification in the next web page
- Then, Read the official notification for eligibility criteria very carefully before applying for the post.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application form with all the accurate details in the given space.
- Upload the signature and passport size photograph in the application.
- Attach all the required documents with the application.
- Remit the application fee.
- Then, Hit the submit button & submit the applications.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application and keep it safe for the further use
Official Website: www.dmeassam.gov.in.