E- Court Department has depicted the E-Courts Computer Operator Recruitment 2018 Apply for 145 Group D LDC Steno, Office Assistant Posts at www.ecourts.gov.in
E-Courts Notification 2018
There is great news for all those contenders who are keenly waiting for the Nwest Government Jobs in E- Court Department. Now, all the aspirants may have a glance on the below segment of the article because here, we provide all the relevant detail about the E-Courts Computer Operator Recruitment 2018 in the below sections of the post. Interested and eligible candidates must read this given article very attentively & then you may apply online for this given E-Courts Vacancy 2018 from the official website of in E- Court Department which is www.ecourts.gov.in. For more details, contenders can bookmark our careerjobs360 web page & stay in touch with us for further use.
E-Courts Computer Operator Recruitment 2018
E- Court Department has depicted an employment notification for hiring the eligible & deserving aspirants for filling up 145 posts of Group D, LDC, Steno & Process Server, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Xerox Operator & Various in the department. The E- Court Department had released E-Courts Group D Vacancy 2018 for those Job Hunters who are seeking for newest government job in E- Court Department. This is the best opportunity for them. Those aspirants may apply online for this E-Courts Office Assistant Notification 2018 from the official website of the department which is given at the last of this post. Contenders may submit their online application form on or before the closing date which is 15th June 2018. Other information such as age criteria, required qualification, selection process, application form fee, and how to apply etc., are provided below in the following sections of the post.
www.ecourts.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||E- Court Department|
|Also Known as||E- Court|
|Information Regarding||E-Courts Computer Operator Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Post||Group D, LDC, Steno & Process Server, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Xerox Operator & Various Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||145|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14th May 2018|
|Last Date of Apply Online||15th June 2018|
The E-Courts project was formed in 2005. As per the project; all the courts including taluk courts will get computerized. According to the project in the year 2008, all the District courts were initialized under the project. In the year 2010, all the District courts were computerized. The entry of backlog cases, Centralized Filling, Cause List Update & etc has commenced. The scope of e-Courts project is to develop , deliver, install & implement automated decision making & decision support system in the District & subordinate Courts of the state with the help of e-Committee Supreme Court of India.
E-Courts Office Assistant Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
E-Courts project has invited application forms from the eligible & skilled aspirants for filling up 145 posts of Group D, LDC, Steno & Process Server, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Xerox Operator & Various Posts in the department. Aspirants who are interested in this vacancy they may read the eligibility needs before applying for the given posts from the below post. Aspirants may submit their online application forms on or before the deadline date which is 15th June 2018.
Required Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed 10th/ Degree in any discipline from any well recognized Board. For more details, you can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- The minimum age limit of the aspirants is 18 years
- The maximum age limit of the aspirants is 40 years
Selected candidates will get handsome amount of salary scale which is prescribed by the department.
The candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in the Main Examination and Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by E-Courts project.
Application Form Fees:
- The general category of a candidate must have to pay Rs. 300 as the application fees
- SC/ST categories of the candidate must have to pay Rs. 200 as the application fees.
How to apply online for E-Courts Computer Operator Recruitment 2018?
- Interested candidate must have to visit the website of E-Courts department that is www.ecourts.gov.in.
- On the homepage go to the recruitment section and search for the E-Courts Computer Operator Recruitment 2018 link.
- Then, click on the correct link and open it in the next web page.
- Now, read the official notification for eligibility conditions before applying for the given posts.
- Then, hit the apply online link.
- After that, fill the application form with all the accurate details.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then, click on the submit tab and submit the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in