Latest Update (14th September 2018): Himachal Pradesh Technical University will release the Himachal Pradesh CET Application form 2018 Check HP CET Notification at the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University that is www.himtu.ac.in
HP CET Notification 2018
Hello, Guys are you looking for the HP CET Application Form 2018? Then you are at a correct place because here, in this article we are going to share all the information related to the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test Application Form 2018 in the below section of the post. The Himachal Pradesh Technical University will soon issue the HP CET Notification 2018 for those aspirants who want to appear in the Common Entrance Test. All the interested candidates must read this given article very carefully and collect all the details from here. Contestants may apply via online mode at the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Technical University department that is www.himtu.ac.in. More details you may bookmark our careerjobs360 web page and get all the latest updates from here.
Himachal Pradesh CET Application form 2018
The Himachal Pradesh Technical University is going to conduct the written examination of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test at the various examination centers in Himachal Pradesh State on the scheduled date. Candidates who want to appear in the HP CET Examination then they may apply online for this HP CET Notification 2018 from the official website of the department on or before the deadline date which is updated by the department as soon as possible. Each and Every year a huge number of candidates participate in this examination. The Himachal Pradesh Technical University will soon start the application procedure. For other information, related to the HP CET Application Form 2018 such as academic qualification, age criteria, selection criteria, application fee etc are provided below in the article.
www.himtu.ac.in Registration form 2018 Details
|Name of the University||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|Information About||Himachal Pradesh CET Application form 2018|
|Also Known as||HPTU|
|Name of the Exam||Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Examination Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Released Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Released Soon|
|Category of Article||Application form 2018|
About Himachal Pradesh Technical University
Himachal Pradesh Technical University is a Govt. University in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was established in the year 2011. Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh has issued the formation of Himachal Pradesh Technical University with the objective to create an excellent competent environment to impart the technical education in Himachal Pradesh State. As per, the Himachal Pradesh Technical University (formation and Regulation ) Act, 2010 (Act No. 16 of 2010 of HP Legislative Assembly which was asserted by the Hon’ble Governor on 28 July in the year 2010. Subsequently, the Governor, HP is pleased to appoint 21 August in the year 2010 as the date on which the said Act shall come into existence.
Himachal Pradesh CET Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Himachal Pradesh Technical University is going to conduct the HP Common Entrance Test at the various examination centers in Himachal Pradesh State. Contenders who are going to crack the written examination they must apply on or before the last date which is updated soon by the department. Contestants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- For B Pharmacy Program: Interested candidates must have done the 12th class in Physics Chemistry Mathematics or Physics Chemistry Biology subjects from any recognized board with 45% aggregate marks.
- For B.Tech Program: Interested candidates must have done 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from the recognized board with 45% marks.
- For M Pharmacy Program: Interested candidates must have done Bachelor degree with 50% Marks from any recognized university.
- For M. Tech Program: Interested candidates must have done B.tech Degree with 50% Marks from any recognized university.
- For MCA Program: Interested candidates must have Bachelor degree from any recognized university and Maths subject in 12th class.
- For MBA Program: Interested candidates must have graduation degree its any recognized university with 50% marks.
- Minimum age limit for Aspirants: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Aspirants: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates as per the government rules and regulations
Selection Process: Selection of the participants will be based on their performance in the Written Examination.
- For Unreserved aspirants Application Form Fee: Rs. 1550/-
- For SC, ST and BPL aspirants Application Form Fee: Rs. 1450/-
How to Apply for the Himachal Pradesh CET Application form 2018
- First of all, aspirants should need to browse the official portal of The Himachal Pradesh Technical University that is www.himtu.ac.in.
- Then, go to the notification zone & find out the HP CET Notification 2018 link.
- Then, open the appropriate link on the next web page.
- After that, read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, fill the online application form with all the accurate data in the form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application.
- Remit the prescribed application fee.
- Then, submit the HP CET Application Form by click on the submit tab.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.himtu.ac.in