Latest Update (18th May 2018): Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research has published the JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply For 115 Lower Division Clerk Posts at the official website of Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research that is www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Notification 2018
There is a exciting news for those contenders who want to form their future bright in Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research Institute. Here, during this article, we tend to share all the detailed information related to the JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 within the below sections of this post. Interested & eligible contenders who want to do a job in Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research Institute then they’ll check out this article properly & grab all the important information from here. Aspirants may apply online for this JIPMER Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research Institute that’s www.jipmer.edu.in. Aspirants might check our careerjobs360 web portal & get all the most recent news from here.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018
The Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research has published the job notice for JIPMER Vacancy 2018 for the appointment of eligible participants for filling up 115 no. of Nursing Officer and Lower Division Clerk Posts within the department. The JIPMER is longing for the proficient & eligible people on the varied Posts within the Institute. All the proficient and eligible candidates may apply for this JIPMER Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018 then they’ll submit their application form on or before the deadline date i.e. 18th May 2018. Moreover, information concerned with the JIPMER Jobs 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Required Qualification, Age Criteria, Age Relaxation, Application Charges, Key dates & how to apply etc are given below in this article.
www.jipmer.edu.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education|
|Information Regarding||JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Total range of Posts||115 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Nursing Officer and Lower Division Clerk Posts|
|Employment Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Employment class||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Last Date to use Online for the Application form||18th May 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
JIPMER Post Wise Vacancy Detail
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||24|
JIPMER Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Nursing Officer||Candidates must have Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing
and Midwifery or equivalent from a
|Lower Division Clerk||Candidates must have completed 12th Class or equivalent qualification
from a recognized board or University
For a lot of details, candidates should visit the official publicity of the achievement.
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 18 years of age.
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 35 years of age.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|PwD + OBC||43 years|
|PwD + SC/ST||45 years|
Participants may be selected on the basis of their performance within the Written Examination and Computer Based Test that goes to be organized by the Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research.
Application Form Fee: Candidates must check the official notification for application form fee.
|Name of the Event||Key Dates|
|Starting Date for Application form||18th April 2018|
|Last Date for Application form||18th May 2018|
How to Apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018?
Interested Contenders who are willing to apply for the JIPMER Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018 they need to check out the official notification rigorously before applying online for JIPMER Vacancy 2018 from the official website of the organization. Here, we’ve mentioned some simple steps for your facilitate within the below article.
- First of all, willing aspirants should need to visit the official portal of Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in.
- On the home page move to the career possibility and explore for JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 official notification link.
- Then open the link within the next page the notification before applying for the given post.
- Click on the apply online link.
- After that, fill all the details within the application form while not creating any mistake.
- Attach all the required document with the applying type.
- Paste the signature & passport size photograph on the application form.
- Then recheck all the duly filled details within the application form.
- Then pay the application form fee if required.
- After that, submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Finally, take a print copy of the application form & keep it safe for further procedure.
Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in