Latest Update (10th January 2018): National Bank for Agriculture Development has circulated the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018. You may Apply for 129 Grade ‘A’, ‘B’ & Assistant, Manager Posts at www.nabard.org
NABARD Notification 2018
Hey Folks, are you desperately waiting for the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018? There is great news for those individuals who want to do a Job in National Bank for Agriculture Development. Here, in this article, we are going to describe all the detailed information about the NABARD Notification 2018 in the below description of the article. Aspirants who want to make their career bright in National Bank for Agriculture Development then they must read out this article and take all the relevant details & utilize it and full fill their dreams. You may apply for this vacancy from the official website of National Bank for Agriculture Development which is www.nabard.org. For more information, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official webpage & stay connected with us.
NABARD Grade ‘A’, ‘B’ Recruitment 2018
National Bank for Agriculture Development has recently circulated the employment notification for NABARD Vacancy 2018 to hire eligible and skilled individuals for 129 posts of Grade ‘A’, ‘B’ & Assistant, Manager in the department. The department is seeking for the skilled candidates for various numbers of posts in the department. Job Finders, who are seeking for the Latest government job in NABARD National Bank for Agriculture Development they may apply for this NABARD Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department which is given at the last of this article. Interested and eligible aspirants may submit their application form on or before the deadline date which is updated soon. Moreover, details, about the NABARD Manager Jobs 2018 such as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application form charges etc are provided below in the article. Aspirants kindly go through it.
www.nabcons.com Notification 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||National Bank for Agriculture Development|
|Also Known as||NABARD|
|Information regarding||NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Post||1. Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’):- 100 posts.
2. Manager (Grade ‘B’):- 15 posts.
3. Assistant Manager ( Rajbhasha & Protocol & Security):-14 posts
|Total No. of Available Posts||129 Posts|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Started Date to Apply||Notified Soon|
|Application Form Last Date||Notified Soon|
|Article category||Recruitment 2018|
NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
National Bank for Agriculture Development has invited the various application forms from the eligible and skilled candidates for fill up 129 posts of Grade ‘A’, ‘B’ & Assistant, Manager Posts in the department. You can check the eligibility criteria of the vacancy from the official notification of the recruitment before applying for the given vacancy. If you are eligible then submit the online applications on or before the deadline date which is updated shortly. Here, we provide all the details about the vacancy in the below description of the article. You must check all the details very attentively.
- For Assistant Manager ( Grade A) Post:- Interested candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Agriculture, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Veterinary Sciences, Animal husbandry, Horticulture with minimum 50% marks.
- For Manager Grade B Post:- Interested candidates must have completed Master’s degree in Agriculture, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Veterinary Sciences, Animal husbandry, Horticulture with 60 % Marks & relevant experience.
- For Assistant Manager ( Rajbhasha & protocol & security) Post:– Interested candidates must have completed Second Class Master’s degree in Hindi & English as one of Subject as Bachelor’s degree. For more details, aspirants must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Limitations as on 31st January 2017:
- For Grade ‘A’, B Posts:- The age limit of the aspirants should lie between 21 years to 30 years.
- For Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Posts:- The age limit of the aspirants should lie between 21 years to 33 years.
- For Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) Posts:- The age limit of the aspirants should lie between 25 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the preliminary examination, Main examination & personal interview round which is going to be conducted by the National Bank for Agriculture Development.
Application Form Fee:
- For Grade A, & Assistant Manager ( Rajsbhasha & Secuirty) Application form fee Rs 750/ ( 100 / for SC/ST/PWD).
- For Grade B Application form fee Rs 850/ ( 100/ for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.)
|Application Forms Initial Date||Notified Soon|
|Application Forms Last Date||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible candidates who are willing to apply online for this NABARD Asst. ManagerRecruitment 2018 they must read the full eligibility conditions from the official notification before applying for the post. Then, applicants can fill the online application form and submit it on or before the last date which is updated soon. All the aspirants can follow all the given instructions which are given in the below article and apply for the post easily
- Firstly, interested candidates have to go to official website of National Bank for Agriculture Development that is www.nabard.org.
- Then, on the homepage search out the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification and open it on the next tab.
- After that, candidates must read out the instructions from the official advertisement very carefully and then fill the application form without making any error.
- Attach the entire required document to it.
- Upload the photograph and signature on the application form.
- Now, hit the submit button and submit the application form.
- Pay the application form Fee if required.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the duly filled application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.nabard.org.