Latest Update (17th May 2018): Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board have released the RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 11255 Rajasthan Junior Assistant Posts at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Notification 2018
Job Seekers, if you are searching for the government job in the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur then you are at the correct place because here, in this post, we are going to describe the detailed information regarding the Rajasthan Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018 in the below discussion of this article. This is a great chance for those youngsters who want to make their career bright in the latest government job in Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur. All the interested and skilled aspirants must read these complete posts and grab all the complete details from here & then apply online for this RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board that is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. For more information, youngsters can check our careerjobs360 official portal & get all the latest update from here & stay connected with us for future use.
Rajasthan Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board have released the employment notification for RSMSSB Vacancy 2018 for eligible and skilled aspirants for fulfilling 11255 Lower Division Clerk and Junior Assistant Posts. Interested & skilled contenders, who are willing to fulfill their dreams in the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, then they must not miss this excellent opportunity & may apply for the Rajasthan Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the RSMSSB. Interested aspirants may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date that is 8th June 2018. For more details regarding the RSMSSB LDC Job 2018 such as Academic Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Criteria, Application Fees, Salary Scale and the how to apply online please go through this complete post.
www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Information About||RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||11255 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Division Clerk and Junior Assistant Posts|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||10th May 2018|
|Deadline Date to Apply Offline||08th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the eligible & interested youngsters must satisfy all the criteria to apply for the RSMSSB Jobs 2018 they may fill the application form on or before the closing date. All the contenders must read the below-provided information very carefully before filling the online application form.
Required Qualification: Interested Candidates who want to apply for the Rajasthan Junior Assistant Notification 2018 they must have completed minimum qualification from a recognized university or institutions. Candidates may check the official notification of the recruitment for more details.
Age Limitation as on 1st January 2019:
- The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years
- The maximum age limit of the candidates 40 Years
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category as per the rules of the department.
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs. 450
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Category: Rs. 350/-
- For ST/ SC Category: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which is going to be organized by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Merit List
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||10th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||8th June 2018|
How to apply Online for the RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, all the willing candidates must visit the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board that is rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, go through the career section on the homepage and find out the Rajasthan Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018Notification Link.
- After that, click on the notification link and open it on the next web page.
- Now, read all the instruction carefully which is given in the official notification.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online link.
- After that, fill all the correct details on the Application Form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Submit the application form fee.
- Submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- At last, take the print copy of the application form and keep it safe for further purpose.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in