Latest Update (11th October 2018): Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam will soon release the RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 || Apply for Jr. Chemists & Informatics Assistant Vacancy at the official website of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam that is www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Latest News- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam will soon be going to release the application form on the official website of the department. Interested candidates should submit the application form before the last date which is soon updated by the department.
RVUNL Notification 2018
Good news for all those aspirants who are seeking for the RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 from a very long time. The Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd Department is going to release the RVUNL Vacancy 2018 for the placement of eligible and efficient aspirants on the various no. of posts. Now, in this post, we are going to share all the information related to the RVUNL Junior Chemist Notification 2018 in the following segments of this article. All the interested contenders may apply online for this vacancy from the official website of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd that www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Therefore, for more details aspirants must visit our careerjobs360 website on regular basis & get all the latest updates from here.
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
The RVUNL- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam will soon release the RVUNL Junior Chemist Notification 2018 intend to recruit the eligible and skilled individuals on numbers of Jr. Engineers-I, Jr. Chemists & Informatics Assistant posts in the department. The Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam is looking for the efficient and capable contenders for vacant posts. Job Hunters, who are looking for the job in RVUNL then they may apply online for RVUNL Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official website. Aspirants may submit the online application form on or before the deadline date which is Updated Soon. Moreover, information about the RVUNL Jobs 2018 such as age limit, academic qualification, selection criteria, key dates etc are mentioned below in the post. For more details, scholars can check this page regularly.
www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Detail Regarding||RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||RVUNL|
|Total No. of Vacant Vacancies||various Posts|
|Name of the Vacancy||Jr. Engineers-I, Jr. Chemists & Informatics Assistant Posts|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is the electricity generation company of the Govt. of Rajasthan state in India. RVUNL has been entrusted with the job of development of power projects under state sector, in the state along with operation & maintenance of rajasthan state-owned power stations by un-bundling the erstwhile RSEB. The Govt. of Rajasthan continued the RVUNL under the companies Act 1956 on 19 July in the year 2000.
RVUNL Jr. Chemists Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Required Qualification: Refer to official notification.
Age Limit :
- For Junior Engineer-I and Junior Chemist Posts:- The aspirants must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 41 years.
- For Informatics Assistant Posts:- The aspirants must have attained the age of 21 years & must not have attained the age of 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided only to the reserved category as per the govt. rules & regulations.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the contenders will be based on their performance in the following selection stages such as
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
Application Form Fee:
- For UR candidates whose annual income is Rs.2.50 lakhs or More: Rs.850
- For UR candidates whose annual income is less than Rs.2.50 lakhs and SC/ST.PWD category: Rs.550
|Initial Date of Application Form||Notified Soon|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
How to Apply Online for RVUNL JE Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, all the willing applicants must visit the official website of Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited that is energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, go through the menu section on the homepage and find out the RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification Link.
- After that, click on the official notification link and open it in the next web page.
- Now, read all the instruction from the official advertisement very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online option.
- After that, fill all the correct details in the application.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Deposit the application form fee.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application form and click on the submit tab option and submit the application form.
Official Website: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in