Latest Update (10th January 2018): South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited has released the SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 127 Second Division Clerk and Computer Programmer Posts @ www.scdccbank.com
SCDCC Bank Notification 2017
There is awesome news for all those participants who want to do a Government Job in South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited. In this article, we are going to share all the important details regarding the SCDCC Bank Second Division Clerk Vacancy 2017 in the below discussion of the article. Interested and skilled contenders who want to make their future bright in the South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited department then they must read this given article very carefully and grab all the information. Then, you may apply online for this given SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2017-18 from the official website of the South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited department which is www.scdccbank.com. For more details, Participants can bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page & stay in touch with us for future use.
SCDCC Bank Computer Programmer Recruitment 2017
The South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited department has released the employment notification for SCDCC Bank Vacancy 2017 for recruiting eligible and skilled aspirants for 127 posts of Second Division Clerk and Computer Programmer Posts in the department. Job Finders who are searching for the banking sector job then they don’t miss this good chance and then they may apply for SCDCC Bank Second Division Clerk Jobs 2017 from the official website of the South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited. Interested and skilled candidates may submit their online application SCDCC Application form on or before the end date which is 10th January 2018 through online mode. Moreover, details about the SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2017 such as age limit, academic qualification, selection methodology, application form Charges, and how to apply etc are given below in the article. Candidates kindly go through it.
www.scdccbank.com Recruitment 2017Details
|Name of the Department||South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Also Known as||SCDCC|
|Information Regarding||SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2017|
|Total No. of Available Posts||127 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Second Division Clerk and Computer Programmer Posts|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19th December 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10th January 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017-18|
About SCDCC Bank
The South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited was registered in the year 1913 and started its formal functioning from 1914. Puttur was the Ist registered office of the bank subsequently it was shifted to Mangalore. The Bank is having one hundred one Branches including service Branch spreading over the undivided District of South Canara. The South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited has given top priority for financing Agricultural sector since inception by taking into consideration many credit needs of the farmers. It is serving farmers by giving timely & adequate finance through the primary Agriculture Societies at the ground level. The bank is taking active appeared in Govt. sponsored schemes such as S.G.S.Y, Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme etc.
SCDCC Bank Second Division Clerk Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited has invited the various application forms from the eligible and passionate candidates for filling 127 posts of Second Division Clerk and Computer Programmer Posts in the department. Here, you can check all the eligibility criteria details in the below sections of the article before applying for the given vacancy.
Academic Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed Graduation (45%)/ Post Graduation Degree (50%) from a recognized University and Aspirants should have Diploma in Computer Application or any other computer course with mini. 06 months course. For more information about the educational qualification, you can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit for the aspirants is 18 Years
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 35 years.
- Upper age limit will be applicable to the reserved category as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Methodology: Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination and personal interview round which is going to be organized by South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited.
Application Form Fee:
- General/ OBC category of candidates must have to application form fee of Rs. 500/-,
- Other Category of candidates must have to application form fee of Rs. Rs. 300/-.
- For Computer Programmer Post: Rs. 31320/ to Rs. 75905/-per month along with grade pay.
- For Second Division Clerk Post: Rs. 21110/- to Rs. 47120/- per month along with grade pay.
- The online registration form will commence on 19th December 2017
- The online registration form will end on 10th January 2018
How to Apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2017-18?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of South Canada District Central Cooperative Bank Limited which is www.scdccbank.com.
- Then on the homepage go to the recruitment section and find out the SCDCC Bank Second Division Clerk Jobs 2017
- After that, click on the official notification link & open it in the next web page.
- Then, read the notification for eligibility criteria very carefully before applying for the various posts.
- After that hit on the apply online button.
- Now, you can fill the application form with all the accurate information without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Then, hit the submit tab icons & submit the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.scdccbank.com