Latest Update (17th January 2018): Syndicate Bank Department has recently released the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Candidates may Apply for 500 Probationary Officer Posts at www.syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank Notification 2018
There is awesome news for all those participants who want to do a Job in Syndicate Bank. In this article, we are going to share all the important details regarding the Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2018 in the below discussion of the post. Interested and skilled participants who want to make their future bright in the Syndicate Bank department then they must read this given article very attentively and grab all the information from here. Then, you may apply online for this given Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Syndicate Bank department which is www.syndicatebank.in. Furthermore details, contenders can bookmark our careerjobs360 official web portal & stay in touch with us for further use.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
The Syndicate Bank Department has recently released the employment notification for Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2018 to offer Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance for recruiting eligible candidates on 500 Probationary officer Posts. The diploma course is offered by Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Bangalore & NITTE, Greater Noida. On the successful completion of the programme within the stipulated period of time, the aspirants would be appointed in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I. Job Finders who are seeking for the job in banking sector then they don’t miss this excellent opportunity and then they may apply for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Bank. Interested and skilled candidates may submit their Syndicate Bank Application form 2018 on or before the end date which is 17th January 2018 through online mode. Moreover, details regarding the Syndicate Bank Jobs 2018 such as age limit, academic qualification, selection methodology, and application Charges, and how to apply online etc are given below in the article.
www.syndicatebank.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Bank||Syndicate Bank Department|
|Information Regarding||Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Available Posts||500 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer|
|Name of the Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance|
|Employment Category||Bank Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||2nd January 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17th January 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
About Syndicate Bank
Syndicate Bank is the member of the Banking Codes & Standards Board of India. This Board is established as envisaged, in the Annual Policy Statement for the year 2005-06, to oversee the implementation of Fair Practice Code evolved by the Indian Banks’ Association. Membership of the Banking Codes & Standards Board of India by banks would also ensure that clients enjoy a greater degree of trust & confidence in Banks.
Syndicate Bank Post Wise Vacancy Details 2018
|Category of Candidates||Total Number of Vacancies|
Syndicate Bank PO Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed their graduation with at least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University. For more information about the academic qualification, you can visit the official advertisement of the recruitment.
Age Limitations as on 01st October 2017:
- Minimum age limit for the aspirants is 20 Years
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 28 years.
- Upper age limit will be applicable to the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
|Category of Candidates||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidate||3- Years|
|Persons, who have ordinarily been domicile in the state of J&K during 01st January 1980 & 31st December 1989.||5- Years|
|Person with Disabilities (PwD)||PwD (SC/ST)- 15 Years
PwD (OBC)- 13 Years
PwD (General)- 10 Years
|SC/ST Candidate||5- Years|
|Person affected by 1984 riots||5- Years|
Selection Methodology: Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which is going to be conducted by Syndicate Bank.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Form Fee:
- General/ OBC category of participants must have to application form Charges of Rs. 600/-,
- SC/ST/PWD Category of participants must have to application form fee of Rs. Rs. 100/-.
- Starting Date of Online Registration Form- 2nd January 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration Form– 17th January 2018
- Online Payment of Application Form Fees– 2nd January 2018 to 17th January 2018
- Admit Card Availability Date– After 5th February 2018
- Date of Online Examination – 18th February 2018
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Syndicate Bank Department which is www.syndicatebank.in.
- Then on the homepage go to the recruitment section and find out the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 link
- After that hit on the official notification link & open it on the next web page.
- Then, you must read the notification for eligibility conditions very carefully before applying for the various posts.
- After that hit on the apply online button.
- Now, you can fill the application form with all the right information without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the registration form.
- Then, hit the submit tab icons & submit the application form.
- Remit the application form fees.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in