Latest Update (24th April 2018): Kakatiya University, Warangal will soon release the TS LAWCET Application Form 2018 Candidates may Check Telangana State LAWCET Notification at www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form
We have exciting news for all those competitors who are seeking for the Telangana State LAWCET Notification 2018 here and there on other websites. In this article, we are going to describe all the detailed information regarding the TS LAWCET Application Form 2018 in the below section of this posts. Participants who are preparing for the written examination and who want to get admission in the 5 or 3 years of LLB course they have a look at the following information which is provided in below article. Aspirants may fill the online application form at the official website of the TSLAWCET that is www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in. For more details, aspirants can check our careerjobs360 official website and get all the latest update from here & stay connected with us future purpose.
Telangana State LAWCET Notification 2018
Kakatiya University, Warangal will soon release the Official notice for TS LAWCET Application Form 2018 for those candidates who want to do an LLB Course from this university. The Kakatiya University, Warangal will release the notification in the month of March 2018 on its official website. All the interested candidates may fill the TS LAWCET 2018 Notification from the official website of the University. TS Law Common Entrance Test application forms are invited for the aspirants those wish to get admission in the 5 or 3 years of LLB programmes. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on the behalf of TSCHE. Participants can get admission in the various universities & college of the Telangana state. Here, we have mentioned the Telangana State LAWCET Application Form 2018 details in brief including eligibility criteria, key dates, how to apply, etc. are mentioned below in the article.
www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in Application Form 2018 Details
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Information Regarding||TS LAWCET Application Form 2018|
|Also Known as||TS LAWCET 2018|
|Name of the Examination||TS Law Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Name of the Course||5 or 3 years of LLB Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||April 2018|
|Category of Article||Application form 2018|
|TS LAWCET Official Website||www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in|
About Kakatiya University, Warangal
The Kakatiya University, Warangal offers about 120 programs at UG and PG levels in the faculties of arts, commerce and business management, social sciences, science, education, engineering & pharmaceutical sciences with constituent and affiliated colleges/institutes spread over four districts of Telangana State. The faculties include 248 teaching staff & 622 non-teaching staff.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested and suitable candidates who are going to appear in the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test 2018 they must read the below eligibility criteria information very carefully then apply online for the TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form on or before the closing date which is April 2018.
- For 3-year LL.B Course: Candidates should pass the graduation degree with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized university/Institute.
- For 5-year LL.B Course: Candidates must have passed the 12th examination with 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Participants those appearing in their final year of qualifying exam can also apply for this application form
- The maximum age limit of the OC participants will be 30 years and for SC/ST/BC participants is 35 years to appear in 3 years of LLB
- The maximum age limit of the OC participants will be 20 years and for SC/ST/BC participants is 22 years to appear in 5 year of LLB
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of the government.
|Official Notification releasing date||3rd week of March 2018|
|Starting of registration form and submission of online application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Closing date to register and submit the application form without late fee||3rd week of April 2018|
|Closing date to submit an application form with late fee of Rs. 250/-||Last week of April 2018|
|Closing date to submit an application form with late fee Rs. 500/-||1st week of May 2018|
|Closing date to submit an application form with late fee Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of May 2018|
|Closing date to submit an application form with late fee Rs. 1500/-||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of Examination||25th May 2018|
How to Apply for the TS LAWCET Application Form 2018?
All the interested and eligible aspirants may apply by submitting the application form. Contenders can fill the online application form with the help of given step in the below section of the article.
- First of all, candidates should need to browse the Kakatiya University, Warangal official website that is www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Then, you have a look at the homepage notification and search out the TS LAWCET Application Form 2018.
- Then, click on the proper link and grab the all necessary information.
- After that, download the TS LAWCET Application Form 2018 and fill all the asked information: such as name, Date of Birth etc.
- Then, attach the all the scanned copy of the important documents with the application form and pay the application form fee in a prescribed manner.
- Candidates must take the printout copy of the application form and click on the submit button and submit the application form.
Official Website: www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in