Latest Update (24th May 2018): Union Public Service Commission will circulate the UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2018 Aspirants may Apply Online for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Posts the official website of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Notification 2018
Dear Reader, are you desperately seeking for the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Vacancy 2018? So, we have great news for all those aspirants who want to make their career bright in Union Public Service Commission. Here, in this article, we are going to share each and every information about the UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2018 in the below section of the post. All the interested & eligible contenders must read this complete article very attentively & collect all the detailed information from here. Participants may apply online from the official website of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates may check the careerjobs360 official website for the latest notification and stay connected with us for future use.
UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2018
The Union Public Service Commission will circulate the official notification for UPSC vacancy 2018 to recruit eligible and skilled aspirants to fill up various no. of vacancies in the department. There is the total various number of EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Posts available in the Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC will soon conduct the written examination of EPFO Enforcement Officer on the scheduled date at the various examination centers in Across India. Interested and well deserving individuals may apply online for this UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Application Form 2018 from the official website of the department. Applicants may fill the application form and submit it on or before the deadline date which is updated soon through online mode of the application form. Furthermore, details, regarding the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, application form fee, academic qualification, selection procedure & how to apply online etc., are given below in the article.
www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Commission||Union Public Service Commission|
|Also Known as||UPSC|
|Information About||UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Posts|
|Name of the Examination||EPFO Enforcement Officer Examination 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Notified Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Notified Soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission will soon invite the various application form from the eligible and passionate candidates for the various number of EPFO Enforcement Officer posts in the department. Those aspirants who have dreamed to get this job they may apply for the UPSC Accounts Officer Vacancy 2018 by registering yourself for the examination from the official web portal of the department. Union Public Service Commission Accounts Officer & Enforcement Officer Examination will be conducted on the scheduled date at the various exam centers. More details about the vacancy are given below in the article.
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed Graduation from any Discipline from a recognized institution. For more details, please refer to the official advertisement of the recruitment.
- The minimum age limit of the participants is 21 & maximum age limit of the participants is 30 years. For more details, aspirants must visit the official notification of the Recruitment.
- Upper Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category of candidates as per the govt. rules and regulations.
Application Form Fees: General and OBC category aspirants must have to pay application form fee is Rs. 25/-. SC/ PH/ ST category of participants are exempted from the application form charges.
Selection Procedure: The individuals will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following selection procedure which is going to organized by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Selected candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus (PB) plus Rs.46, 00/- (Grade Pay).
- Total emoluments excluding TA & HRA at the time of starting appointment will be Rs. 37537/-.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Notified Shortly|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Notified Shortly|
|Date for Competitive Exam||Notified Shortly|
|Result Declared on||Notified Shortly|
How to Apply for the UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, interested participants must have to browse the official web portal of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, go to the recruitment section and find out the UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018
- Then, click on the proper link and then aspirants registered themselves.
- After that, you must read all the instructions very carefully from the official notification before applying for the given application form.
- Then you may fill up the application form with all the required details.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form with the application form.
- Now, click on the submit tab button & Submit the application form.
- At last, take the print out of the application form
- Keep it safe for further purpose.
In this article, we mentioned all the information related to UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 in the above description of the article. All the interested and eligible candidates must read this article and apply for this recruitment. For more details, candidates can check our official website regularly and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use. If any of the candidates face any kind of issue they can comment in the comment box then we will help you as soon as possible.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in