Latest Update (26th April 2018): Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Rajasthan has revealed the WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Apply for Anganwadi Vacancies at www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan WCD Notification 2018
Here Guys, if you are looking for the WCD Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 then you are at the right place because here in this article, we are going to describe all the detailed information regarding the Rajasthan Anganwadi Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the article. Interested and eligible contenders who want to make their future bright in Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Rajasthan. They may read this full article very focus fully & take all the useful information from here & then candidates may apply online for recruitment from the official website of WCD Rajasthan which is www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in. For getting more details contestants can check our careerjobs360 webpage on regular basis & get all the information from here and stay connected with us.
WCD Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2018
Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Rajasthan has revealed the official notification for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 for filling up various numbers of posts under ISSNIP and ICDS Mission. The interested and skilled job seekers who are looking for Rajasthan Government jobs they can apply online for the WCD Rajasthan Anganwadi Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of the department which is given at the last of this article. The interested Candidates who want to apply they can submit their online application forms as soon as possible on or before the closing date which is not yet released. Moreover details about the Vacancy such as age limitations, academic qualification. Application form fee, and how to apply etc are mentioned in the below article. Kindly go through it
www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Rajasthan|
|Information Regarding||WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||WCD|
|Name of the Available Posts||Anganwadi Jobs|
|Total Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Apply Online Process Completed On||Available Soon|
The Ministry of Women & Child Development, a branch of the Govt of India, is the apex body for formulation & administration of the norms & laws relating to women & child development in India. The current minister for the Ministry of Women & Child Development is Maneka Gandhi has held the portfolio since May, in the year 2014. The Department of Women & Child Development was established in the year 1985 as a part of the Ministry of Human Resource Development to give the much-required impetus to the holistic development of women & children. With effect from 30th January in the year 2006, the Department has been upgraded to a Ministry.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Jobs 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Women and Children Development invite online Application forms for the various number of vacancies in the WCD Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2018, interested contenders may apply online for the vacancy on or before the due date.
- Minimum age limit of the Applicants is18 years
- Maximum age limit for the candidates is 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of aspirants according to the Assam State government Rules & Regulations.
- Interested aspirants should be completed 10+2 class from any authorized Institution.
- For more detailed information candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Women and Children Development departments will conduct the following selection rounds for selecting the aspirants such as
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|Events Name||Essential Dates|
|Rajasthan Anganwadi Application Forms Starting Date||Available Shortly|
|Rajasthan Anganwadi WCD Application Forms Closing Date||Available Shortly|
|WCD Rajasthan Anganwadi Admit Card Issue Date||Available Shortly|
|WCD Rajasthan Anganwadi Examination Date||Available Shortly|
How to Fill the Women and Child Development Recruitment Application Form 2018?
Interested contenders who are willing to apply online for the WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 they must check the official advertisement for eligibility conditions before applying for the vacancy. If you are eligible then you may submit the online application form on or before the deadline date which is not yet released by the department. Here, we mentioned some simple steps for filling the application form easily. You can follow the given instruction very carefully & then apply online for the vacancy.
- Initially, willing contenders should access the official website of Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Rajasthan which is www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then go to the homepage and open the career zone & then find out the WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
- Now, click on the relevant link and open the notification to the next page.
- Then read the eligibility conditions and then if you are eligible press apply online option.
- After that, fill up the Application form with appropriate information.
- Enclosed the photocopies of the necessary certificates with the application form.
- Upload the photograph & signature on it.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Then submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Get the printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in