Latest Update (23rd October 2018): The Airports Authority of India has recently released the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 119 Airports Authority of India Jr. Executive Posts at the official website of Airports Authority of India that is www.aai.aero
AAI Notification 2018
Hey Guy, are you keenly looking for the latest government job in Airports Authority of India then you are at the correct place because here, in this article, we are going to discuss complete information regarding the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 in the below description of the article. Interested & eligible aspirants must read out this full article with proper attention & collect all the information from here. Candidates may apply online for this AAI Notification 2018 from the official portal of the Airports Authority of India i.e. www.aai.aero. Forgetting the latest news regarding the upcoming recruitment, admit card, result, answer key etc contenders may bookmark our careerjobs360 web page & stay connected with us for further reference.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018
The Airports Authority of India will be released employment advertisement to hire eligible and dynamic aspirants for AAI Notification 2018 for filling up 542 Junior Executive posts in the Air India. Those aspirants who want to make their future bright in Airports Authority of India then they don’t miss this ravishing chance and may apply Online for this AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Aspirants may submit the Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Application Form 2018 on or before the last date that is Notified Soon. Moreover details about the AAI Jr. Executive (Civil) Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, educational qualification, application form fee, how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.aai.aero Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Airports Authority of India|
|Also Known as||AAI|
|Information About||AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Posts||119 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Executive|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Shortly|
|Closing date to Apply||Updated Shortly|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
AAI Post Wise Vacancy Detail
|Name of the Offered Post||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Executive (Civil)||–|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||–|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||–|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||–|
Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Executive (Civil)||Full-time B.tech Programme in Civil Specialization with 60% of Academic Excellence from any Govt Recognized University. candidate should have valid Marks in Gate Exam 2018|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||B.Tech in Electrical Background with 60% of marks from any Govt Recognized University. candidate should have valid Marks in Gate Exam 2018|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||B.tech Programme in Electronics Background with 60% of marks in academics can apply for this post. candidate should have valid Marks in Gate Exam 2018|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||Architecture background can apply for this post. candidate should have valid Marks in Gate Exam 2018|
- For Unreserved Category: Age limit of the Candidates should not have more than 27 Years.
- For OBC Category: Age limit of the Candidates should not have Maximum 30 Years.
- For SC/ST Category: Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 32 Years. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per the government rules and regulations of Airport Authority of India.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the participants will depend on the basis of their performance in the various selection rounds which going to be conducted by Airports Authority of India.
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month.
Application form Fee:
- General category of Candidates needs to pay of Rs.300/- as an Application Charges.
- For SC/ST Candidates is Exempted from the application form fee.
- The Payment should be done through Online Mode only.
- Notification Date: Updated Soon
- Commencing Date to Apply: Updated Soon
- End Date to Apply: Updated Soon
- Last Date for Application Form Fee: Updated Soon
How to Apply Online for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, interested candidates need to visit the official website of Airports Authority of India i.e. aai.aero.
- Then, on the homepage go to the bottom of the page & click on the career tab and find out the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, Read the official advertisement very carefully before filling the application form.
- Then, click on the apply online link.
- Now, you may fill the application form with all the accurate details without making any mistake.
- Then, upload recent passport size photograph and signature on the application.
- Attach all the required documents with the application.
- Click on the submit tab and submit the application form.
- Take the print out copy of it and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.aai.aero.