Latest Update (30th April 2018): Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, & Education in Cancer has depicted the ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 44 Scientific Officer, Programmer Posts at the official website of Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education in Cancer that is www.actrec.gov.in
ACTREC Maharashtra Notification 2018
There is exciting news for all those aspirants who want to do a Latest Government Job in Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education in Cancer. In this article, we are going to share all the information regarding the ACTREC Mumbai Scientific Officer Vacancy 2018 in the below discussion of the article. Interested & skilled aspirants must read this given article very properly & grab all the necessary details. Then you may apply online for this ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 from the official post of the Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education in Cancer which is www.actrec.gov.in. For more details, aspirants can bookmark our careerjobs360 official page and stay in touch with us for further purpose.
ACTREC Mumbai Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018
The Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education in Cancer has depicted the employment notification for ACTREC Vacancy 2018 for hiring skilled and deserving aspirants on Scientific Officer, Programmer & Other Posts. The candidates who want to make their career bright in Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education in Cancer they may apply online/offline for ACTREC Mumbai Programmer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Interested & eligible aspirants may fill the online application form through online mode on or before the deadline date which is 04th May 2018. Moreover, details such as age limit, academic qualification, selection methodology, application fee, and how to apply etc are given below in the article. Aspirants kindly go through it.
www.actrec.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education in Cancer|
|Information Regarding||ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Available Posts||44 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Scientific Officer, Programmer & Other Posts|
|Employment Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Starting Date to Apply Online/Offline||4th April 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online/Offline||4th May 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
ACTREC Post Wise Vacancy Detail
|Name of the Offered Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Cri Labs)||5|
|Scientific Officer ‘E’||4|
|Scientific Officer ‘D’||4|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||2|
|Technician ‘A’ (Physiotherapy Services)||2|
|Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Dental Services)||1|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||1|
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Cytogenetics)||1|
|Medical Physicist ‘C’||1|
|Engineer ‘C’ (Civil)||1|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||1|
|Assistant Purchase Officer||1|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||1|
|Jr. Engineer (MEC)||1|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Physiotherapy Services)||1|
|Networking Technician ‘C’||1|
|Technician ‘A’ (Pump Operator)1||1|
|Lower Division Clerk||1|
|Technician ‘C’ (Radiodiagnosis)||1|
ACTREC Mumbai Programmer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The department has invited the various application forms from the eligible aspirants for filling various numbers of vacancies in the organization. Here, you can check all the eligibility details in the below sections of the posts before applying for the posts.
For Scientific Officers Post: Interested candidates must have completed Ph.D. or MD/Ph.D. in their relevant fields from a reputed institution or have an Experience in their relevant fields.
For Programmers and Others Post: Interested candidates must have completed B.E, B.tech or Diploma in their relevant fields from a reputed institution or have an experience in their relevant fields. For more information about the required qualification, aspirants can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 27 years.
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Methodology: Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination & personal interview round which is going to be conducted by Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education in Cancer.
Application Form Fee:
- Unreserved candidates must have to pay of Rs. 300/- as an Application fee through Debit/Credit Cards only.
- SC/ST, Female Candidates, PWD, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from the application form fee.
- The online/Offline registration form will commence from 04th April 2018
- The online/offline registration form will end on 04th May 2018
How to Apply for ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education in Cancer which is actrec.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage go to the recruitment section and find out the ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 link.
- After that, click on the important link & open it in the next web page.
- Then, read the official notification for eligibility conditions very carefully before applying for the various posts.
- After that, hit on the apply online button.
- Now, you can fill the application form with all the accurate information without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then, hit the submit tab icon & submit the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Here, in the above description of this article, we provide all; the information regarding the ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2018. All the eligible aspirants may apply for this vacancy from the official website of the department. If anyone of the candidate will face any problem while applying for this recruitment then you may leave a comment in the below query box then we will help you as early as possible.
Official Website: www.actrec.gov.in