Latest Update (06th August 2018): Air India Air Transport Services Limited has recently published the AIATSL Recruitment 2018 Apply For 159 Security Agents Posts at the official website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited that is www.airindia.in
AIATSL Notification 2018
Hey Guys, we have awesome news for those contenders who want to build their future bright in Air India Air Transport Services Limited. Here, in this post, we are going to share all the elaborated information regarding the AIATSL Vacancy 2018 in the lower segment of this post. Interested & eligible contenders who want to do a work in Air India Air Transport Services Limited then they may read out this full post attentively & collect all the information from here. Aspirants may apply online for this AIATSL Security Agents Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited that is www.airindia.in. For more information, postulates may check our careerjobs360 official portal & get all the latest updates from here & stay in touch with us for further use.
AIATSL Security Agents Recruitment 2018
The Air India Air Transport Services Limited has recently published the employment notice for AIATSL Vacancy 2018 for the placement of eligible and skilled contenders for filling up 159 numbers of Security Agents Posts in the department. The Air India Air Transport Services Limited is looking for the skilled and eligible aspirants on the various Posts in the AIATSL department. Aspirants who are looking for the newest government job in Pan India then they may apply online for this AIATSL Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the AIATSL department. Skilled and eligible contenders may submit their application form and attend the personal interview on 3, 4, 10 & 11 Aug 2018 at 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Moreover, information about the AIATSL Jobs 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Fees, Vital dates & the how to apply online are provided below in this article. The aspirants must go through these details before applying online for the recruitment.
www.airindia.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Also Known as||AIATSL|
|Information Regarding||AIATSL Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||159 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Security Agents Posts|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||18th July 2018|
|Personal Interview||3, 4, 10 & 11 August 2018 at 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
AIATSL Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must have Graduated in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from being recognized University and have the ability to speak Hindi, English & conversant with local language.
- Preferable Certificates are to be considered for every aspirant at the time of attending the written exam process.
- For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- For General Category: Age Limit -Not above 28 years (born between 02.07.1990 and 01.07.2000).
- For OBC Category: Age Limit Ids-Not above 31 years (born between02.07.1987and 01.07.2000).
- For SC/ST Category: age limit is-Not above 33 years (born between 02.07.1985 & 01.07.2000).
- For AVSEC Aspirants – Based on the Personal interview, they will be provided the Posting.
- For Non-AVSEC Aspirants– They have to cross the Physical Fitness test, Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Form Fee: All the candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 500/-.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Application Form Started On||18th July 2018|
|Application Form Closed On||3, 4, 10 & 11 August 2018 at 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
How to Apply Online for AIATSL Recruitment 2018?
- First of all the aspirants must have to visit the official website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited that is airindia.in.
- On the homepage go to the career option and search for AIATSL Recruitment 2018 official notification link.
- Then open the link in the next page and read the notification before applying for the given vacancy.
- After that, click on new registration and fill the required information carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach the entire required document with the application form.
- Upload the signature and passport size photograph on the application form.
- Then recheck all the duly filled details in the application form
- Then pay the Application form fee if required.
- Click on submit button and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further process.
WALK IN Venue
For Chennai Region
Air India Sports Stadium,
Air India Staff Housing Colony,
For Bengaluru Region
Sir M Visveswaraya First Grade College,
Old Airport Road,
Official Website: www.airindia.in