Latest Update (12th October 2018): All India Council for Technical Education has depicted an AICTE Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 33 Accountant & Others Posts at the official website of All India Council for Technical Education that is www.aicte-india.org
AICTE Notification 2018
Hey Folks, we have good news for all those contenders who are seeking for the government job in All India Council for Technical Education. Now, here in this article, we are going to discuss all the detailed information about the AICTE Accountant Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the article. Interested and skilled participants who want to do a Job in AICTE they must read this given article and grab all the details from here. You may apply for this AICTE Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 from the official web portal of AICTE that is www.aicte-india.org. For getting additional details then aspirants can bookmark our careerjobs360 official page & stay connected with us.
AICTE Assistant Director Recruitment 2018
All India Council for Technical Education has depicted an employment advertisement for AICTE Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible and deserving candidates on 33 Posts of Assistant Director, Accountant & Others Posts in All India Council for Technical Education. Job Searchers, who are looking for the job in AICTE then they must not miss this opportunity and may apply online for this AICTE Accountant Notification 2018 from the official website of the department. Interested Individuals need to submit the AICTE Application Form 2018 on or before the deadline date i.e. 19th October 2018. Other details regarding the AICTE Assistant Director Jobs 2018 such as age limit, academic qualification, selection procedure, application charges, and how to apply online etc are given below in the article.
www.aicte-india.org Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Information Regarding||AICTE Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Available Post||Assistant Director, Accountant & Others Posts|
|Total Number of available Posts||33 Posts|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th October 2018|
AICTE Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Office Superintendent Cum Accountant||09|
|Chief Administrative Officer||01|
|Assistant Legal Advisor||01|
|For MHRD Innovation Cell|
|Assistant Innovation Director||01|
AICTE Innovation Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The All India Council for Technical Education has invited the eligible and skilled aspirants to fill 33 Assistant Director, Accountant & Others posts in the department. You have to complete application procedure on or before the due date i.e. 19th October 2018. Here, we have mentioned all details in the below article such as eligibility needs, important dates, application procedure, Application fee, selection procedure, etc.
- For Director Post: Candidates must have completed Masters Degree in any of the subject of Science or Maths or Computer Application or Management additional Behavioral Science, Commerce & Business Economics or Economics or Pharmacy or Engg & Technology or Architecture & Town Planning from an authorized university or equivalent, along with 12 years of work experience in relevant field.
- For Assistant Director Post: Candidates must have completed Master Degree in any the subject of Science or Maths or Computer Application or Management additional Behavioral Science, Commerce & Business Economics or Economics or Pharmacy or Engg & Technology or Architecture & Town Planning from an authorized university or equivalent, along with 4 years of work experience in the relevant field.
- For more details, candidates must check the official notification for post wise educational qualification detail.
Age Limit: Refer to official notification of the recruitment. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the recruitment rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Applicants must have to pay application charge which is decided by the department.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination & Personal Interview.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Application Forms Started On||17th September 2018|
|Application Forms Closed On||19th October 2018|
How to Apply Online for AICTE Office Superintendent Cum Accountant Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, aspirants must have to visit the official website of All India Council for Technical Education i.e. www.aicte-india.org.
- Then, go to the career section on the homepage and find out the AICTE Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 link.
- After that, click on the link of the official notification.
- Then open the link in the next web page and read all the given instruction from the notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application form with all the accurate data in the given space in the application form.
- Then, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- submit the application form by click on the submit tab icon.
- Remit the application form fee.
- At last, Take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official website: www.aicte-india.org