Latest update (15th May 2018): Air India Engineering Services Limited has recently released the AIESL Aircraft Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 39 Trainee Tradesmen Posts at www.airindia.in
AIESL Notification 2018
Hey Folks, we have good news for all those contenders who are seeking for the newest government job in Air India Engineering Services Limited. Now, here in this post, we are going to discuss all the information regarding the AIESL Assistant Supervisor Vacancy 2018 in the below discussion of the post. Interested & skilled aspirants who want to do a work in Air India Engineering Services Limited they must have look this given post and grab all the information from here. Contenders may apply for this AIESL Trainee Tradesmen Recruitment 2018 from the official web portal of Air India Engineering Services Limited i.e. www.airindia.in. For getting additional information then Contenders may bookmark our careerjobs360 official web portal & stay in grip with us.
AIESL Trainee Tradesmen Recruitment 2018
Air India Engineering Services Limited has recently released an employment notification for AIESL Assistant Supervisor Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible & deserving aspirants on 39 Posts of Trainee Tradesmen and Assistant Supervisor in the Department. Job Aspirants, who are searching for the job in Air India Engineering Services Limited then they must not miss this chance & may apply online for this AIESL Trainee Tradesmen Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Interested contenders need to fill the AIESL Application Form 2018 and submit it on or before the deadline date which is 17th & 18th May 2018. Other details related to the Air India Jobs 2018 such as age limit, academic qualification, selection criteria, application form charges, and how to apply online etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.airindia.in Recruitment 2018 Brief Details
|Name of the Organization
|Air India Engineering Services Limited
|AIESL Aircraft Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Available Post
|Trainee Tradesmen and Assistant Supervisor Posts
|Total Number of available Posts
|Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala State
|Category of Post
|Deadline Date to Apply
|17th & 18th May 2018
|Official Web Portal
AIESL Air India Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts
|Total No. of Vacancies
|Assistant Supervisor (Technical / Non-Technical)
|10 (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-1 & ST-1)
|26 (UR-13, OBC-7, SC-4 & ST-2)
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Air India Engineering Services Ltd. has invited the eligible candidates to fill 39 Trainee Tradesmen and Assistant Supervisor posts in the department. Contenders need to fill the Application Form and submit it on or before the deadline date which is 17th & 18th May 2018. Here, we have provided all details in the below post such as eligibility criteria, key dates, application procedure, Application Charges, selection procedure, etc.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in the relevant field from any well recognized Institute.
- For more details, aspirants must check the official notification for educational qualification detail.
Age Limit: The age limit of applicants does not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable 05 years for SC/ST Categories and 036 years for OBC aspirants as per the Government Rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee:
- General/OBC Category must have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category is free from the application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview which are going to be organized by Air India Engineering Services Ltd.
Key Dates to Remember
|Application Forms Commenced On
|27th April 2018
|Deadline date to Apply
|17th & 18th May 2018
How to Apply Online for AIESL Aircraft Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, aspirants must have to visit the official portal of Air India Engineering Services Ltd. i.e. www.airindia.in.
- Then, go to the career section on the homepage and search out the AIESL Aircraft Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2018 link.
- After that, click on the link of the official notification.
- Then open the link in the next web page and read all the given instruction from the notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application form with all the accurate data in the given space in the application form.
- Then, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Then, take the print out copy of the application and send it on the given postal address.
- Remit the application form fee.
- At last, Take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Maintenance Training Organisation, Air India Engineering Services Limited, Near Mascot Hotel, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.
Official website: www.airindia.in