Latest Update (12th March 2018): Air India Engineering Services Limited has depicted the AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment 2018 Aspirants may Apply for 60 Kolkata Utility Hand Posts at www.airindia.in
AIESL Notification 2018
Hey Folks, we have good news for all those youngsters who are seeking for the government job in Air India Engineering Services Limited. Now, here in this article, we are going to describe all the information about the AIESL Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the article. Interested & skilled participants who want to do a Job in Air India Engineering Services Limited they must have glance this given article and grab all the details from here. Aspirants may apply for this AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of Air India Engineering Services Limited that is www.airindia.in. For getting additional details then youngsters can bookmark our careerjobs360 official web portal & stay connected with us.
AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment 2018
Air India Engineering Services Limited has depicted an employment advertisement for Air India Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible & deserving candidates on 60 Posts of Utility Hand in Air India Engineering Services Limited Department. Job Aspirants, who are looking for the job in Air India Engineering Services Limited then they must not miss this opportunity and may apply online for this AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Interested Individuals need to fill the Air India Engineering Services Limited Application Form 2018 and attend the walk-in-Interview on 12th March 2018. Other details regarding the AIESL Jobs 2018 such as age limit, academic qualification, selection methodology, application form charges, and how to apply online etc are given below in the article.
www.airindia.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization
|Air India Engineering Services Limited
|AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Available Post
|Total Number of available Posts
|Category of Post
|12th March 2018
Air India Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category of candidates
|No. of Posts
AIESL UTILITY HAND Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Air India Engineering Services Limited has invited the eligible and skilled candidates to fill 60 Utility Hand posts in the department. You have to complete application procedure and attend the Personal Interview on 12th March 2018. Here, we have mentioned all details in the below article such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application procedure, Application Charges, selection procedure, etc.
- Candidates must have completed 8th Standard from the Concerned Board. & Also having 10 Years of Experience in Aviation Sector.
- For more details, aspirants must check the official notification for post wise educational qualification detail.
Age Limit: The age limit of applicants does not exceed 55 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category according to the recruitment rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee:
- General/OBC Category must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category are Exempted from the application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview which are going to be conducted by Air India Engineering Services Limited.
Pay Band: Shortlisted aspirants wet get an Impressive amount of Pay scale in Rs. 15, 418/- per month.
Key Dates to Remember
|Application Forms Commenced On
|12th March 2018
How to Apply Online for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, Candidates must have to visit the official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited i.e. www.airindia.in.
- Then, go to the career section on the homepage and search out the AIESL UTILITY HAND RECRUITMENT 2018 link.
- After that, click on the link of the official notification.
- Then open the link in the next web page and read all the given instruction from the notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application form with all the accurate data in the given space in the application form.
- Then, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Then, take the print out copy of the application and send it on the given postal address.
- Remit the application form fee.
- At last, Take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL),
Eastern Region, Kolkata
Office of Air India
Air India Engineering Complex
HR Unit, APU Centre,
[opposite Airport Post Office, (main entry into the NTA premises on the reverse side)].
NTA (New Technical Area), Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700052.
Official website: www.airindia.in