Latest Update (05th March 2018): AIIMS, New Delhi has recently released the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018 Candidates may Check All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Exam Dates at www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Notification
Hello Reader, are you seeking for the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018? So, we have great news for those aspirants who are curiously waiting for the AIIMS Notification 2018. Here, in this article, we are going to provide all the detailed information regarding the AIIMS MBBS Exam Application Form 2018 in the following section of the article. Interested & eligible applicants must read this article & then you may fill the application from the official web portal of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi that is www.aiimsexams.org. For more additional details, competitors can check our careerjobs360 official portal and get all the latest update from here.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has recently released the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Notification for those applicants who want to take admission in MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Guntur, Nagpur, Patna, and Raipur. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducting AIIMS MBBS examination each and every year in New Delhi. AIIMS MBBS exam will be conducted to offer admission in 807 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. This exam will be conducted through CBT in various cities. Aspirants may fill the online AIIMS MBBS Exam Application Form 2018 from the official site of the department and submit it on or before the closing date which is 05th March 2018. Other Details about the AIIMS MBBS Admission Form 2018, such as required qualification, age limit, application fee, etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.aiimsexams.org Application Form 2018
|Name of the Conducting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Information Regarding||AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018|
|Name of the Examination||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, MBBS Exam|
|Level of Examination||National Level Examination|
|Exam Location||New Delhi|
|Starting date to Apply Online||05th February 2018|
|Deadline date to Apply Online||05th March 2018|
|AIIMS Official Portal||www.aiimsexams.org|
|Category of Article||Application form 2018|
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to take admission in MBBS programs they may fill the online AIIMS MBBS application form from the official website of the department. Contenders must read the eligibility criteria for the application and then fill the application form on or before the deadline date 05th March 2018. Here, we mentioned all the relevant details about the eligibility criteria in the below article.
Age Limit as on 31st December 2018:
- The minimum age limit of the candidates is 17 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of aspirants as per the government rules and regulations.
Qualification Required: Contenders must have completed the senior secondary exam with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology as subjects from recognized board.The Contenders must have scored mini. 60 percent in senior secondary & reserved aspirants 50 percent for SC/ST.
Application Form Charges:
- For General & OBC category of candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 1000/
- For SC/ST category of candidates will have to pay an application form fee Rs 800/
- No fee for OPH Category.
|Events Name||Dates (Announced)|
|Online registration form starts||5th February 2018|
|Last date for online registration form||5th March 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application form||20th March 2018|
|Admit card release||10th May 2018|
|Examination date||26th & 27th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||18th June 2018|
|01st round counseling||3rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July 2018|
|02nd round counseling||2nd August 2018|
|03rd round counseling||4th September 2018|
|Open counseling (If Required)||27th September 2018|
How to Fill the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018?
Participants who are going to fill the online application form from the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi department then they must have a glance on the eligibility criteria of the application form if you satisfy all the criteria then you may fill the application form on or before the deadline date that is 5th March 2018 (5:00 PM). Here we mentioned some steps for your help. These given steps will help you in filling the application form easily.
- Initially, candidates may go to the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- On the homepage go to the notification and find out the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018 link.
- Then click on the proper link and open the link in the next tab.
- After that, read the notification carefully for eligibility aspirants before filling the application form.
- Then, click on the apply link.
- Then, fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Attach all the scanned copy of the relevant documents.
- Upload the photograph & signature on the application form.
- Now, click on the submit tab and submit the application.
- Remit the application form Charges.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org.