Latest News from the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has newly broadcasted an AP Group II Notice 2018-2019 on its official site www.psc.ap.gov.in. Moreover, qualified applicants can apply for the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018-2019 from the given dates.
Actually, the exact dates to fill the application process is not declared yet. Therefore, we declare through our page so keep in touch with us. Hence all the intended aspirants must check the AP Group II Notification 2018-2019 through the below link which is active at the end of this page. Meanwhile, you can directly approach to the AP PSC Official site www.psc.ap.gov.in here also you can get all the eligibility and notification details in detail. In otherwise in this article, you can find all the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018-2019 eligibility details in the following section. Hence Go through the complete article and check your eligibility of APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018-2019.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018-2019 Notification Details
|Name of the Association||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Vacancy name||Group 2 Posts|
|Number of posts||446|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor Degree|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date||10th January 2019|
|Ending date||30th January 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
Education qualification for Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs
Moreover, the Applicants Should have bachelor Degree those are eligible to apply for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018-2019.
Age limit for AP Group II Notification 2018-2019
The applicants have under the following age limit based on a post. Also, Refer AP Group II Notification for any queries
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III: 18-42 Years
- Commercial Tax Officer: 18-42 Years
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II: 20-42 Years
- Assistant Labour Officer:18-42 Years
- Deputy Tahsildar: 18-42 Years
- Assistant Development Officers: 18-42 Years
- Extension Officer: 18-42 Years
- Assistant Section Officer:18-42 Years
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector: 18-28 Years
- Senior Accountant: 18-42 Years
- Senior Auditor: 18-42 Years
- Junior Assistants: 18-42 Years
- Junior Accountant: 18-42 Years
AP PSC Gr 2 Posts 2018-2019-19 Application Fee
- For Higher Category Applicants: Applicant must pay Rs. 446/- towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- for Examination Fee.
- For SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman Applicants: Aspirants, should pay only application processing fee 446/- and those applicants are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/-
Selection Process for APPSC Group II Jobs
The Screening process of Andhra Pradesh PSC Gr II Vacancy involves the following stages. Hence The stages of the APPSC Group 2 Notification selection procedure are
- Screening Test.
- Main Examination.
- Computer Based Test.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018-2019
Selected applicants will get pay scale related to the post which is listed in the following
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III: Rs. 29,760 -80,930/-
- Commercial Tax Officer: Rs. 28,940-78,910/
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II: Rs. 28,940-78,910/
- Assistant Labour Officer: Rs. 28,940-78,910/
- Deputy Tahsildar: Rs. 28,940-78,910/
- Assistant Development Officers: Rs. 26,600-77,030/-
- Extension Officer: Rs. 29,760 -80,930/-
- Assistant Section Officer: Rs. 26,600-77,030/-
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector: Rs. 26,600-77,030/-
- Senior Accountant: Rs. 22,460-66,330/-
- Senior Auditor: Rs. 22,460-66,330/-
- Junior Assistants: Rs. 16,400-49,870/-
- Junior Accountant: Rs. 16,400-49,870/-
AP Public Service Commission Group II Apply Online Steps
- Generally, Open the APPSC official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Later Find the apply online link of AP Group II Notification 2018-2019
- Then Fill all the details along with the certificates and attach scanned photograph in a given and follow the prescribed format as per rules while filling the Andhra Pradesh PSC Gr II Vacancy application
- Although Give valid email id and contact number
- Later Check all the details and pay the application fee
- Moreover, once re-verify the AP Group II Notification 2018-2019 application form is all details are valid or not
- Then submit the Andhra Pradesh PSC Gr II Vacancy application
- Hence Take a hard copy of APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018-2019 Application Form with you for future reference
- Assam Police Recruitment 2019 For 756 Grade III & IV Posts – Apply Online
- UPSRLM Recruitment 2019 for 1615 Vacancies – Apply Online
- National Health Mission Recruitment for 10158 Candidates – Apply Online