Latest Update (26th March 2018): Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh will soon dispatch the APPSC Health Department Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 1500 Mid Level Provider Posts at www.psc.ap.gov.in
AP Health Department 2018 Notification
Hi Folks, are you curiously seeking the APPSC Health Department Recruitment 2018? So, we have great news for those contenders who want to make their career in the Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh. In this post, we are going to share all the details regarding the AP Health Department Mid Level Provider Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the article. Eligible and efficient contenders must read this given article very attentively & grasp all the information from here. Contenders may apply online for this AP Health Department 2018 Notification from the official website of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh which is www.psc.ap.gov.in. Contenders may check our careerjobs360 page for getting latest updates related to the upcoming notification, admit card, answer key, & result etc. and stay in touch with us.
AP Health Department Mid Level Provider Recruitment
The Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh will soon dispatch the employment notification for AP Health Department Vacancy 2018 for fulfilling up 1500 Mid Level Provider Posts in the department. Contenders who are keenly waiting for APPSC Health Department Recruitment 2018 they may apply for this recruitment from the official website of the AP Health Department. Capable & willing contenders may apply online for AP Health Department Mid Level Provider Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants may submit their online application form on or before the closing date which is 27th March 2018. Other information about the job such as academic qualification, age limits, application charges, selection process, key dates, & how to apply etc is mentioned below in the article. Kindly go through the full article.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department
|Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh
|APPSC Health Department Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Vacant Post
|Mid Level Provider Posts
|Total No. of Posts
|State Government Jobs
|Andhra Pradesh State
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|12th March 2018
|Last Date of Application Form
|27th March 2018
|Category of Article
AP Health Department Zone Wise Post Details
- Rajamundhry Zone: 350 Posts
- Kadapa Zone: 460 Posts
- Guntur Zone: 345 Posts
- Vizag Zone: 345 Posts
AP Health Department Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested & efficient candidates who are willing to apply for APPSC Health Department Vacancy 2018 then they can check all the details like academic qualification, age criteria, selection methodology, pay band, etc from the provided below article after that fill the application form through online mode.
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidate must have completed B.Sc. with Nursing from a Govt. recognized Institute. For more details, aspirants must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 21 years of age
- Maximum age Limit of the aspirants is 35 years of age.
- The Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
The Selection of the participants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination and personal interview which is going to be organized by Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh.
Application fee: All the interested candidates must have to pay some amount of application form fee which is prescribed by the department. For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Starting of online application form Submission:-12th March 2018
- Last date for Submission of application form:– 27th March 2018
How to apply for APPSC Health Department Recruitment 2018?
Interested candidates can apply online for this AP Health Department Mid Level Provider Vacancy 2018 through the Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh official website by filling the online application form on or before the due date that is 27th March 2018. Here we provide some steps for easily fill the application form. All the aspirants must follow all the below-provided steps.
- Firstly candidates need to log on the official website of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage and Find the link of AP Health Department Mid Level Provider Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, click on the link and read the official notification instructions very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- Then, Click on Apply online link.
- After that, fill the application form with valid details.
- Upload required documents, recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Submit the application form fees
- Download the application form and take a printout copy of application form.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in