Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board has released the AP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment Sub-Inspector Posts at www.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Notification 2018
Dear Readers are you seeking for the latest government job in Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police then you are at the correct place because here, we provide each & every detail related to the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 in the below discussion of the article. This is a golden chance for all those Participants who want to make their career bright in Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police job then they must read this given post very carefully and get all the latest updates regarding the AP Police Vacancy 2018 from here. You may apply for this recruitment from the official portal Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police that is www.appolice.gov.in. Moreover, details you can visit our careerjobs360 official portal and stay in touch with us for further use.
Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2018
The Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board has released the employment advertisement for AP Police Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible and skilled participants for filling Up Sub-Inspector Posts in the department. There are various numbers of Vacancies in the Andhra Pradesh Police Department. The Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board has invited the application form from the efficient & dynamic contenders who want to make their future glowing in Latest Government Job in Andhra Pradesh State. Individuals who are interested in AP Police SI Recruitment 2018, then they may submit their application form on or before the deadline date which is not yet released. Furthermore, information about the Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancy 2018 such as age limit, selection procedure, application fee, academic qualification etc is given below in the article.
www.appolice.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board|
|Information Regarding||AP Police SI Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Available Posts||Various Posts|
|Name of the Available Posts||Sub-Inspector Posts|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Deadline Date to Submit Online application||Available Soon|
|Category of post||Recruitment 2018|
AP Police SI Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board has invited eligible and skilled aspirants for filling up various Posts of Sub-Inspector Posts in the department. Youngsters who are willing to apply for this recruitment then they must check the eligibility criteria of the recruitment before applying for the given vacant positions. If you are eligible then fill the application form on or before the deadline date .
Academic Qualification: The interested candidates must have done must pass Graduation from any recognized board. For more details, aspirants must go to the official notification of the recruitment.
Andhra Pradesh Police Age Criteria:
- The Minimum age of the Youngsters must be 20 years
- The Maximum age of the Youngsters must be 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category of Youngsters as per the government rules & regulations.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the Youngsters will be completed on the basis of their performance in the Prelims Exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Mains Exam, Document Verification, Final Merit List which is going to be organized by Andhra Pradesh state police recruitment Board.
Application Form Fee:
- For General /OBC Category must have to pay application charges of Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST & Other Candidates must have to pay application charges of Rs. 300/-
Pay Band: candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month. & will also get the Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
|Commencing date for the submission of application form||Updated Soon|
|Closing date for the submission of application form||Updated Soon|
How to apply online for AP Police SI Recruitment 2018?
Aspirants must read the eligibility criteria from the official advertisement of the recruitment. If you meet all the eligibility conditions then you can fill the application form for the AP Police Sub-Inspector Jobs 2018 from the official portal of the department which is given at the end of this post. Here we have provided some simple steps for your convenience. All the aspirants must follow the given steps and then apply for the post easily.
- Initially, you need to visit the official portal of Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board that is appolice.gov.in.
- Now, on the home page find out the Andhra Pradesh Police SI Driver Recruitment 2018 official Notification Link.
- Then, click on the proper link and open the official notification on the next web page.
- After that, all the candidates must read out the official notification very focus fully before applying for the post.
- Then download the application form.
- Then, if you are eligible for the recruitment you may fill the online application form with the correct details without making any mistake.
- Attached the required document with the Andhra Pradesh Police SI Application Form 2018.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Then submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Remit the application form charges.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safely for further reference.
Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in