Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will reveal the APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2018 | Apply for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts at www.psc.ap.gov.in
AP AMVI Notification 2018
Are you looking for the Teaching jobs? You wish to apply for the AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018, refer to this page. Because of all this recruitment required details are provided in this article. Recently the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission announces the Andhra Pradesh AMVI Vacancy 2018 on their official site for the eligible contenders. In some days most of the contenders are waiting for this notification. Those contenders stop your browsing process and start the application process through the submission of the Registration Form. You may apply from the official portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. For more details, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official web portal because our professional team updates this web page on regular basis as per the latest updates.
APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will reveal the job notification for APPSC Recruitment 2018 for the placement of eligible and skilled contenders for filling up various Posts of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in the Department. Job Hunters who are seeking for the government Job in Andhra Pradesh State they don’t miss opportunity and must apply online for APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of Andhra Pradesh PSC. Interested aspirants may submit their online application form on or before the closing date that is Notified Soon. Other details like as academic qualification, age criteria, application fee, selection process, pay band, key dates and how to apply online are mentioned below. Interested aspirants kindly go through it.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Offered Posts||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Application Form Starting Date||Updated Shortly|
|Application Form Ending Date||Updated Shortly|
|Admit Card Released Date||Updated Shortly|
|Exam Date||Updated Shortly|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
APPSC AMVI Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited the various application forms from the eligible & deserving applicants on or before the closing date that is updated soon. You can check below given eligibility needs before filling the AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Application Form 2018.
- Interested Applicants must have completed Graduation in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any University/Institute.
- For more elaborated information aspirants must check out the Official Notification.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 34 years.
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed is applicable for the reserved category as per norms of Govt.
For general/OBC/SC/ST Category: Application Form Fee: Rs.1oo/- + Examination Fee Rs. 120/-
For SC/ST Category: Application Form Fee: Rs. 100/- + Examination Form Fee: Exempted
Selection Procedure: Selection of the aspirants will be depends on the basis of their performance in the following Selection rounds which is going to be conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Pay Scale: Aspirants who are selected for this Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts those applicants can receive the highest salary of Rs 15,280/- to Rs 40,510/- per month.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Apply Online Initial Date||November 2018|
|Apply Online Final Date||November 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
How to Apply Online for AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment Application Form 2018?
- Initially, you must visit the official portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage, go through the Notification Section and search out the APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Then click on the relevant link and open the official notification and read out the eligibility conditions before filling the online application form.
- If you are eligible then fill the online application form with the accurate date without making any mistake.
- Attach all the necessary documents such as Experience Certificates, Research topics, Academic Contributions and other relevant certificates etc with the application forms.
- Upload the passport size coloured photograph and signature on it.
- Then, Submit the Online Application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of AP PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Application Form 2018 and keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in