Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has depicted a APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for Food Safety Officer Posts at www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Notification 2018
Guys, if you are keenly seeking for the latest government job in Andhra Pradesh state then you are at the correct place because, In this posts, we mentioned all the detailed information about the APPSC Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the posts. Interested and skilled contenders may read this complete post and get all the elaborated details from here and then you may apply for the vacancy from the official portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. For getting more information related to the latest vacancy, admit card, result and answer key etc, so you can bookmark our careerjobs360 and stay in touch with us for future purpose.
APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has depicted a job notification AP Food Safety Officer Vacancy 2018 for fill up Food Safety Officer Posts in the department. The department is now seeking for the eligible and skilled aspirants for the Food Safety Officer Posts. Job Hunters who are looking for newest Government Jobs in Assam those can apply online for this AP Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018. You must have submit the online application form on or before the deadline date i.e. Updated Soon through online mode. You can submit the APPSC Food Safety Officer Application Form 2018 from official website of the department which is www.psc.ap.gov.in. Other details such as age criteria, academic qualification, selection procedure, important dates, application fee, etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Information About||APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Food safety officer Posts|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
AP Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Applicants must have completed Degree in Pharmacy/ food technology/Agriculture/dairy technology from the recognized board. For more details candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit of the candidates is 21 years of age.
Maximum age limit:
|Category of Candidates||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Ex-service men||3 years|
|AP State Govt Employees|
(except APSRTC, APSEB, Municipalities, Corporations)
|NCC (who worked as an instructor)||3 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees|
(in state census department)
Application Form Fee:
- For general/OBC: Application Fee: Rs. 100/- + Examination Fee Rs. 120/-
- For SC/ST: Application Fee: Rs. 100/- + Examination Fee Exempted
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination, personal interview & document verification which is going to be organized by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Pay Band: Shortlisted candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs. 34,000 to Rs. 37,000/- per month.
- Online Application Form Commencing date: Updated Soon
- Due date to Apply Online: Updated Soon
Steps to apply online for AP FSO Recruitment 2018
Interested Candidates who are willing to apply for the APPSC Food Safety Officer Jobs 2018 then they must know the eligibility conditions. Those aspirants satisfy the eligibility conditions then they may apply online for the recruitment from the official portal. You must apply online on or before the closing date that is updated soon. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for the AP FSO Vacancy 2018.
- Firstly, candidates must have to Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Then, on the homepage go to the career page and Search out the APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 link
- Hit the relevant link and open it in the next tab.
- Then Read the official notification very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- After that, if you satisfy the eligibility conditions and fill the application form by correct details without making any mistake.
- Attach all the requisite documents with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Recheck the application form before submit it.
- Then hit the submit tab and submit the application form.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Finally take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in