Latest Update (18th November 2017): Assam Public Service Commission Department has released the APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply for Assam PSC Junior Administrative Assistant Posts at www.apsc.nic.in
Assam APSC Notification 2017
Hey, Guys, we have great news for those candidates who want to make their career in Assam Public Service Commission Department. In the article, we are going to mention all the relevant information regarding the Assam PSC Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2017 in the below description of the article. Interested & hard working participants may read out this complete article & grab all the important information and then candidates may apply online for the recruitment from the official website of Assam Public Service Commission Department that is www.apsc.nic.in. For getting additional information about the upcoming jobs, admit card, result & answer key etc. you must bookmark our careerjobs360 web page & grab all the latest updates from here.
Assam PSC Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission has released the employment notification for APSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 for recruiting eligible and skilled aspirants for fill up 12 numbers of Junior Administrative Assistant and other various vacant posts in the department. Job Hunters, who are looking for the latest government job in Assam then they may apply online for this Assam APSC Notification 2017 from the official website of Assam Public Service Commission. Interested and talented applicants may submit their online application form on or before the closing date which is 01st December 2017. Moreover, details related to the vacancy such as academic qualification, age criteria, selection methodology, application fee, and how to apply are mentioned below in the post.
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Also Known as||APSC|
|Total number of Posts||12 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Administrative Assistant and other various vacant posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||30th October 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||01st December 2017|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2017|
About Assam PSC
The Assam Public Service Commission came into being on Ist April, in the year 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Government of India Act, 1935 with Mr. James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its Ist Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in the year 1951, 5 more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for the different period after Mr. James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Assam Public Service Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in an exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force with the effect of Ist September 1951.
APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interested aspirants who are willing to apply online for APSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 then they must know the eligibility conditions of the vacancy. Here, we provide all the eligibility conditions regarding the vacancy you must check and read out the criteria very carefully then you may apply online for the vacancy from the official website of Assam Public Service Commission.
- Minimum age limit for candidates:: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for candidates: 43 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules and regulations.
Required Qualification: Interested candidates must have done Arts/Science/Commerce with at least 60% marks from any recognized university. For more information, you can visit the official notification of the recruitment.]
Application Form Fee:
- Interested Candidates who belong to General category they must have to pay Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay Rs. 150/-
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in given round.
- Written Examination
- Computer Practical Test
- Personal Interview/Viva Voice
|Application Form Starting Date||30th October 2017|
|Application Form Last Date||01st December 2017|
How to Apply online for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017?
Eligible aspirants may apply online for Assam PSC Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy 2017 from the official portal of the department on or before the closing date that is 01st December 2017. For the ease of candidates here we provide some simple points in the below article which have to be followed by all the aspirants.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission that is www.apsc.nic.in
- Then, go to the advertisement section on the homepage and search out the APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- After that, open the official notification in the next web page
- Then, Read the official notification for eligibility very carefully before applying for the post.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application with all the accurate details in the given space.
- Upload the signature and recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application.
- Remit the application form charges.
- Then, Hit the submit tab & submit the application form.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for the further use
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in