Latest Update (17th April 2018): Assam Public Service Commission has published the APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 81 Public Relation Officer Posts at the official website of APSC that is www.apsc.nic.in
Assam PSC 2018 Notification
There is a great news for those contenders who want to build their future in Assam Public Service Commission. In this article, we are going to provide all the vital information regarding the APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 in the below discussion of the posts. Interested & hard working contenders may read out this complete article & grab all the detailed information & then you may apply offline for the APSC Public Relation Officer Vacancy 2018 from the official web portal of Assam Public Service Commission i.e. www.apsc.nic.in. For additional details related to the upcoming government jobs, admit card, result & answer key etc. you can bookmark our careerjobs360 site & grab all the latest news from here.
APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018
Assam Public Service Commission has published the employment advertisement for Assam PSC Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible & skilled candidates for fill up 81 vacancies of Senior Information & Public Relation Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger in the Assam Public Service Commission department. Job hunters who are searching for the government job in Assam State then they may apply online for this APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 from the official web portal of the APSC. Interested & talented aspirants may submit their Offline application form on the given postal address on or before the last date which is 17th April 2018. Moreover, details related to the Assam PSC Public Relation Officer Jobs 2018 like as academic qualification, age criteria, selection criteria, application charges, & how to apply are mentioned below in the post. Aspirants who want to fetch additional details then they may read this post till the end.
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Commission||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018|
|Also named as||APSC|
|Total number of Offered Posts||81 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Information & Public Relation Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||17th February 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||17th April 2018|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
APSC Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Senior Information & Public Relation Officer:- 06 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forests:- 25 Posts
- Forest Ranger:- 50 Posts
APSC Public Relation Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Required Academic Qualification: Candidates must have a minimum qualification from any Board or University recognized. For more details candidates please check the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates is 21 years
- Maximum age limit as per the rules.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
Application Form Fee:
- General Category of aspirants must have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application charges.
- SC/ ST Category of aspirants must have to pay Rs. 150/- as an application charges.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in given round which is going to be conducted by Assam Public Service Commission.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
|Event Name||Key Dates|
|Date of Official Notification Publish||17th February 2018|
|Application Form Submitting Starting Date||17th February 2018|
|Closing Date for Senior Information & Public Relation Officer|
Closing Date for Assistant Conservator of Forests
Closing Date Forest Ranger
|17th April 2018|
12th April 2018
4th April 2018
How to Apply offline for APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, willing aspirants have to visit the official portal of Assam Public Service Commission department which is www.apsc.nic.in
- Then, go to the notification section on the homepage & search out the APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, click on the relevant link and open the official notification in the next web page
- Then, you must read out the official notification for eligibility very carefully before applying for the post.
- Download the application form.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application with all the correct details in the given space.
- Paste the signature & recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Now, send the application form on the given postal address which is provided in the below article.
- At last, take the hard copy of the application form & keep it safe for the further use
Under Secretary, APSC,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in