Latest Update (06th December 2017): Assam Public Service Commission Department has published the APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 149 Assam PSC Lecturer Posts at www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Notification 2017
Hey, Guys, we have great news for those contestants who want to build their career in Assam Public Service Commission. Here, we are going to provide all the relevant detailed information regarding the Assam PSC Lecturers Recruitment 2017 in the below description of the article. Interested & hard working Individuals may read out this complete post & grab all the essential information and then you may apply offline for the APSC Vacancy 2017 from the official website of Assam Public Service Commission that is www.apsc.nic.in. For additional information related to the upcoming government jobs, admit card, result & answer key etc. you can bookmark our careerjobs360 site & grab all the latest news from here.
Assam PSC Lecturers Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission Department has published the official employment notification for APSC Vacancy 2017 for recruiting eligible and skilled candidates for fill up 149 numbers of Lecturer vacant posts in the Assam Public Service Commission department. Job Finders who are searching for the latest government job in Assam State then you may apply online for this Assam APSC Lecturer Notification 2017 from the official web portal of the Assam Public Service Commission. Interested and talented individuals may submit their offline application form on or before the end date which is 26th December 2017. Moreover, information related to the APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 such as academic qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, application fee, & how to apply are mentioned below in the post.
apsc.nic.in Professor Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Commission||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017|
|Also named as||APSC|
|Total number of Offered Posts||149 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturers posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||22nd November 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||26th December 2017|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2017|
|Assam PSC Official Website||www.apsc.nic.in|
About Assam PSC
The Assam Public Service Commission is shortly named as APSC. It came into being on 01st April, in the year 1937 as per provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr. James Hazlet, a retired ICS officer from London, as its 1st Chairman. Till framing a new rule and regulation in the year 1951, 5 more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for the different period of time after Mr. James Hazlet. On India becoming Republic, the rules and regulations of the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) were created by the Governor of Assam in the exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f of 1st September in the year 1951.
APSC Lecturer Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible aspirants who are willing to apply online for APSC Lecturer Jobs 2017 then they must know the eligibility conditions of the recruitment. Here, we mentioned all the eligibility conditions related to the vacancy you must check and read out the criteria very carefully then you may fill the application form for the vacancy from the official web portal of Assam Public Service Commission.
- Minimum age limit for the candidates:: 18 Years
- Maximum age limitation for the candidates: 43 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
Required Academic Qualification: Interested candidates must have done Master Degree from any recognized university. For more information, you can visit the official notification of the APSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017.
Application Form Fee: You can check the application fee from the official notification of the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in given round which is going to be organized by Assam Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
|Event Name||Key Dates|
|Date of Official Notification Publish||22nd November 2017|
|Application Form Submitting Starting Date||22nd November 2017|
|Last Date to apply for Offline application form||26th December 2017|
|Age Cutoff Date||01st January 2018|
How to Apply online for Assam Public Service Commission Lecturer Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, willing candidates have to visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission department which is www.apsc.nic.in
- Then, go to the notification section on the homepage and search out the APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- After that, click on the relevant link and open the official notification on the next web page
- Then, Read the official notification for eligibility very carefully before applying for the post.
- Download the application form.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application with all the correct details in the given space.
- Paste the signature and recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Remit the application form charges.
- Now, send the application form to the given postal address
- At last, take the hard copy of the application form & keep it safe for the further use
Under Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati- 22
Assam PSC Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in