Latest Update (13th March 2018): Assam Public Service Commission Department has published the APSC PGT Recruitment 2018 Apply for 169 Assam PSC Veterinary Officer Posts at www.apsc.nic.in
Assam PSC Notification 2018
Hey Guys, we have great news for those aspirants who want to build their career in Assam Public Service Commission. Here, in this article, we are going to provide all the relevant detailed information about the APSC PGT Recruitment 2018 in the below discussion of the posts. Interested & hard working Individuals may read out this complete post & grab all the detailed information and then you may apply offline for the APSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of Assam Public Service Commission i.e. apsc.nic.in. For additional information related to the upcoming govt. jobs, admit card, result & answer key etc. you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official site & grab all the latest news from here.
Assam PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018
The APSC-Assam Public Service Commission Department has published the employment advertisement for Assam PSC Notification 2018 for recruiting eligible & skilled aspirants for fill up 169 numbers of Veterinary Officer, Fishery Development Officer & Others vacant posts in the Assam Public Service Commission department. Job Seekers who are searching for the government job in Assam State then they may apply offline for this Assam APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official web portal of the Assam Public Service Commission. Interested & talented contenders may submit their offline application form on the given postal address on or before the end date which is 19th March 2018. Moreover, information related to the APSC Jobs 2018 like as academic qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, application charges, & how to apply are mentioned below in the post. Contenders who want to fetch additional details then they may read this article till the end.
apsc.nic.in Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2018
|Commission Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||APSC PGT Recruitment 2018|
|Also named as||APSC|
|Total number of Offered Posts||169 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Veterinary Officer, Fishery Development Officer & Others vacant posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||17th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||19th March 2018|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
|APSC Official Website||www.apsc.nic.in|
APSC Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Offered Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer||113|
|Fishery Development Officer||47|
|Director of Economics and Statistics||01|
|Medical Inspector of Factories||01|
Assam APSC Fishery Development Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Fishery Development Officer Post: 21 to 43 years
- For Medical Inspector of Factories Post: 23 to 43 years
- For Director of Economics and Statistics Post: 35 to 45 years
- For Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer Post: 21 to 43 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
Required Academic Qualification:
- For Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer Post: Candidates must have Passed a Bachelor Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from recognized Board, Institution.
- For Fishery Development Officer Post: Candidates must have a minimum qualification of B.F.Sc Degree from any Board or University recognized by the I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc. OE completed Master of Science in Fisheries from C.I.F.E.
Application Form Fee:
- General Category of Candidates must have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application charges.
- SC/ ST Category of Candidates must have to pay Rs. 150/- as an application charges.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in given round which is going to be accompanied by Assam Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
|Event Name||Key Dates|
|Date of Official Notification Publish||17th February 2018|
|Application Form Submitting Starting Date||17th February 2018|
|Last Date to apply for Offline application form||19th March 2018|
How to Apply offline for APSC PGT Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, willing candidates have to visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission department that is www.apsc.nic.in
- Then, go to the notification section on the homepage and search out the APSC PGT Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, click on the relevant link and open the official notification on the next web page
- Then, Read the official notification for eligibility very carefully before applying for the post.
- Download the application form.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application with all the correct details in the given space.
- Paste the signature and recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Remit the application form charges.
- Now, send the application form to the given postal address which is mentioned in the below article.
- At last, take the hard copy of the application form & keep it safe for the further use
Under Secretary, APSC,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22
APSC Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in