APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019: Recently an online application is released by APTRANSCO (APTransco) an Electricity company serves under the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the post of AEE (Assistant Executive Engineer) The total vacancies for APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019 for AEE are 171. So, any interested and eligible candidates who are looking for the Andhra Pradesh Govt. job can apply for APTRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 by the last date of applying 25 Apr 2019 till 7:00 PM. Candidates can check the latest notifications’ news and exam related details in the Employment News and in the official PDF notification of APTRANSCO at http://www.aptransco.gov.in
Important Job-Related Details of APTRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Corporation||Transmission Corporation of Andhra PradeshLimited(TRANSCO) (A.P.)|
|Job Role||AEE-Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)|
|Job Location||Mainly in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Category of Job||State Govt. job of Andhra Pradesh.|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date of Application||26thMar 2019|
|Ending Date of Application||25th Apr 2019 by 7:00 PM|
|Ending Date of Application Fee||24th Apr 2019|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and in maximum 42 years|
|Mode of Selection||Written Examination/Interview|
|Official Website of APTRANSCO||http://www.aptransco.gov.in|
Essential Qualification & Eligibility Criteria For APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree/B.Tech(ElectricalEngineering)/B.E./Civil Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Authorized University or Institution.
- Vacancy Details of Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited Recruitment 2019:
Zone-Wise Vacancies of AEE (Electrical)
|Zone||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Vijayawada||Local-23 & Open-15=38|
|Visakhapatnam||Local-32 & Open-22=54|
|Kadapa||Local–47 & Open–32=79|
|In Total||171 Vacancies|
Required Age Limit of APTRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019:
- Minimum should be 18 years
- Maximum should be 42 years
- For further details regarding Upper Age Relaxation, candidates should check the details of the official Notification of APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019. http://www.aptransco.gov.in
- Reservation Percentage:
- BC (Backward Caste)–25% + 4% for the subject of Muslim Reservation as per Government rules from time to time.
- SC (Scheduled Caste)–15%, for ST (Schedule Tribe)–6% &PH (Physically Handicapped)–3%.
- For Women-33 1/3% reservation as per rules’ applicable.
Application Fee Details of Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The application fee details are mentioned in the official notification for APTRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer:
- For General Candidates– Application Fee (Rs.150/-) along with Examination Fee (Rs.350/-).
- For BC/SC/ST/PH, Ex-Servicemen& From Other State-Application Fee (Rs.150/-) & No Examination Fee.
Decided Pay Scale of Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited Recruitment 2019:
- As per the APTRANSCO Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited, every shortlisted candidate will be paid the best per month salary package of:
(Rs.41,150/- to Rs.63,600/-)per month.
Steps to Apply For APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019:
The online application of APTransco Asst. Engineer Recruitment 2019 is available with the publishing date of PDF notification of the APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019. So for the filling of the application details, detailed guidance about the filing procedures is given to help the interested and eligible candidates. So with the help of these following steps, he/she can conveniently fill the application of APTRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 after reading and checking their eligibility criteria.
- First Go & Open the official website ofAPTRANSCO (an Electricity company under State Govt. of Andhra Pradesh) at http://www.aptransco.gov.in
- After coming in the home page look for the APTRANSCO AEE (Electrical) PDF Notification 2019& download it.
- Here, read the complete PDF to verify your eligibility.
- If feeling eligible, then click on the ‘APTRANSCO AE Jobs apply online’ link.
- Here, fills all the required details necessary in the online application.
- Along with it, upload scanned copies of the essential documents & certificates.
- Then, pay the prescribed application fees on the next page.
- At last, press the submit button of APTransco AE Jobs online form& take the printout of the submitting application & e-receipt for future use.
Address of AP TRANSCO:
Transmission Corporation Of Andhra Pradesh APTRANSCO (APTransco) Limited,
In Vidyut, Soudha, Gunadala, Eluru Rd or road
Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh-520004).
About the APTRANSCO Company:
The previous Andhra Pradesh (AP) State Electricity Council came into existence in the year 1959, was responsible for many reformation agenda related to electricity transmission, generation, and distribution sector. The Govt. of Andhra Pradesh introduced the Andhra Pradesh Electricity Reform Act in the year 1998. Due to this reform, APSEB (Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board) was divided into many sections like in a production company (APGENCO), four distribution companies (APDISCOM)& a transport company (APTRANSCO) as of 1.02.1999. From Feb 1999 to June 2005 APTRANSCO was the main sole buyer of the power from several state producers and then, it sold this power authority to DISCOM according to all the terms and conditions of each PPA. The APTRANSCO & DISCOM has their own operated transmission lines from 400 kV to 11 kV up to around 231,127 km of a circuit, not includes the HT lines that are operated by Power Grid Corporation of India in the state of Andhra Pradesh.