Latest Update (27th September 2017): The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank has depicted the Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply for 55 PO, Assistant Cashier Posts at www.apexbankassam.com
Apex Bank Assam Notification 2017
Hey Folks, are you waiting for the Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017? So, we have exciting news for you all because here in this article, we are going to share the whole detail about the APEX Bank Vacancy 2017 in the below article. Candidates who want to make their future bright in Banking Sector then they don’t miss this opportunity must read this article and collect all the important information and then apply offline for Assam Cooperative Apex Bank PO Notification 2017 from the official website of APEX bank that is www.apexbankassam.com. For getting more detail, candidates must visit our Careerjobs360 website and get all the latest updates from here.
Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017
The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank has depicted the employment news for hiring eligible and passionate contenders in the bank. There are 55 vacant posts of Contractual Probationary Officer and Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier in the bank. Job hunters who want o make their future glowing in banking field then they must utilize this opportunity and may apply offline for the Cooperative Apex Bank Assam Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the Bank. Candidates may submit their offline application form on or before the last date that is 28th September 2017 by 5:00 p.m. Moreover details about the vacancy such as educational qualification, application form fee, age criteria, selection process and How to apply etc are mentioned below kindly go through it before applying for the post.
www.apexbankassam.com Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Bank||Assam Co-operative Apex Bank|
|Details About||Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017|
|Total Number of Posts||55|
|Name of the Posts||Contractual Probationary Officer and Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier vacancy|
|Starting date to Apply||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply||28th September 2017 by 5:00 p.m|
|Category of post||Recruitment 2017|
About APEX Bank
The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Limited was formed in the year 1948. Since then the APEX Bank has developed & expanded its activities & has grown in manifolds. The APEX Co-operative Bank has a wide network of 67 branches & 6 Zonal Offices, spread throughout the Assam state & providing effective banking products & other various services to the general public of Assam State. The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., the biggest Bank in the NE Region operating in the State of Assam invites various Application forms for recruitment for the Post of Contractual Probationary Officer & Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier in the Bank to augment staff strength & to drive the business activities of the Bank.
Cooperative Apex Bank Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, who are going to apply for the APEX Bank Jobs 2017 they must fulfill the following eligibility criteria such as age criteria, education qualification, application form fee, etc., are mentioned below. Kindly check it before applying for the vacancy. If you are eligible then send the application form on or before the closing date that is 28th September 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have following educational qualification are as follows:
- For Contractual Probationary Officer Post: Interested aspirants must have completed Post Graduate Degree in any discipline or equivalent degree in MBA, CA, Engineering, MCA, Agriculture etc. with the knowledge of computer from any recognized University/Institute and must have 2 years experience in Banking/Financial Institution/ Treasury management are eligible for this vacancy. For getting more details you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- For Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier Post: Interested aspirants must have completed Graduate in any discipline will be given to the applicants with MBA degree or equivalent having good knowledge of computer from any reputed college or university and must have 2 years experience in the Banking sector are eligible for this vacancy.
For Contractual Probationary Officer Post:
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 23 years
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 28 years
For Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier Post:
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 21 years
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 26 years
Selection Criteria: Selection procedure will be intimated to the selected aspirant through a letter and will also be published on the official website of the Bank.
Application Form Fee: Candidates who are going to apply for the vacancy they need to pay the Application fee of Rs. 300/- only for both the Posts in the prescribed form of DD or Pay order in favor of “The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.” Payable at Guwahati must be submitted along with the Application form.
How to Apply for Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, interested aspirants must visit the official web portal of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank that is www.apexbankassam.com.
- After that, go to the homepage and find out the link of Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 from the advertisement section.
- Click on the relevant link and open it in the next tab.
- Now, candidates must read the following instructions from the official notification very attentively.
- Then, hit the download application form link.
- After that, fill the application form with all the correct information.
- Attach the requisite document with the form.
- Affix the passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Pay the application fee in a prescribed format of DD or Pay order in favor of “The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.” along with the application form and send it to the given address in the below article.
The Managing Director
The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.
H.O., Panbazar, H.B. Road,
Guwahati-781001, Kamrup (M), Assam
Official Website: www.apexbankassam.com
|SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18||IBPS Exam Calendar 2017-2018|
|RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017||UPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2017-18||CRPF Recruitment 2017-18|