Assam Police department is recently going to conduct an examination of Assam Police Recruitment 2019 for Sub-Inspector. As per examination norms any eligible candidate, who is looking for the job in the government sector can grip this best opportunity of Assam Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019 exam. The dates of filling application forms, examination dates, admit card downloading and result declaring dates all are announced along with the notification.
The brief details of the Assam Police Recruitment 2019:
Organization: Assam Police department.
Job examination: Assam Police Recruitment.
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 68.
For the post: Sub-Inspector of Police (Communication).
Job Type: Central Govt.
Nationality: Should be Indian.
Job Location: In Assam.
Pay Scale: Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- as per (Pay Band No-2) along with Grade pay Rs. 8700.
Assam Police Recruitment 2019: important exam dates, downloading date of application and the distributing dates of application:
|Availability of The Online Application|
|Starting date of submission||1st February 2019|
|Last date of Submission||28th February 2019|
|The date for downloading admit card||Will soon be announced.|
|Date of Exam||Will soon be updated.|
Details of the eligibility criteria for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019:
- Sc. holder from any Electronics Science/IT & Computer Science of 10+2+3 duration.
- Or Diploma holder of minimum 3 years from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, Or Electronics or Information Technology, Or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering Or Computer Science or equivalent along with at least 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or the allied environment.
- Or Diploma holder of minimum 3 years from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, Or Electronics or Information Technology, Or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering Or Computer Science or equivalent along with at least 2 years additional course/ courses in Telecommunication /IT /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or its equivalent.
|General Category or Unreserved||24||10|
|OBC (Other Backward Cast)/MOBC||15||06|
|SC (Schedule Cast)||03||01|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)H||01||0|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)P||06||02|
Assam Police Recruitment 2019-Application Fee is exempted for all categories.
Age Limit for the of Assam Police Recruitment:
- Candidates should have more than 24 years and less than 20 years of age as of 1st January 2019.
- Candidates born should be between 01-01-1999-01-01-1995.
- As per age relaxation, 03 years are set for OBC.
- And for SC/ST (P) & ST (H) 05 years are set.
- And 3 years for the trained home guard, who have served for the period of 3 years and more.
How to apply properly for the Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019:
Step-1: Go to the Assam Polices’ official site police.assam.gov.in.
Step-2: Then on the next homepage click on the “Career and Recruitment” tab.
Step-3: Here, click on the “Advertisement for the Recruitment of 68 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Communication) In Assam Police Radio Organization, 2019”& read this page carefully.
Step-4: After completing the reading click on the link of “Apply Online For the Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Apro), Assam, 2019”.
Step-5: Now fill all the requiring details of the registration to generate ID & Password.
Step-6: After that get login at the bottom.
Step-7: On completing the form, uploads the important documents like signature & Photo etc.
Step-8: At last must take the printout of the submitting application for future requirement.
Selection procedure of the Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
The way of selection for the Assam Police Recruitment 2019:
For Written Test:
- The written test sheet will be OMR based will carry a total of 100 marks.
- These are total 100 questions and each question will carry 2 marks. For every wrong answer, the negative marking will be ½ marks.
- The section of the questions is divided into three parts & the duration is set for 3 hours.
- The questions will be divided into three sections. In the first part will be Logical reasoning, aptitude,& comprehension. In the second part will be Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India. In the last third part will be general knowledge.
The final merit list of the examination as per criteria:
|Written Examination||50%||100 marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||20%||40 marks|
|Technical Proficiency||15%||30 marks|
|Extra-Curricular Activities||15%||30 marks|
Physical Standard of the Assam Police Recruitment selection:
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|For chest only for male Normal Expanded|
|80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|