Latest Update (03rd April 2018): Assam Public Service Commission has recently dispatched the Assam PSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply Online for 50 Forest Ranger Posts at the official website of APSC that is www.apsc.nic.in
Assam PSC Notification 2018
Here Guys, if you are seeking for the APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 then you are at the exact place because here, we are going to share all the detailed information regarding the Assam PSC Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the post. Interested & eligible Individuals who want to make their career bright in Assam Public Service Commission then they may read this full article properly & take all the relevant details & then you may apply online for this Assam PSC Notification 2018 from the official web portal of Assam Public Service Commission i.e. www.apsc.nic.in. For getting more information, you can check our careerjobs360 web portal & get all the details from here & stay in tune with us.
APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018
Assam Public Service Commission has recently dispatched the official notification for Assam PSC Vacancy 2018 to hire eligible and passionate individuals for filling up 50 Posts of Forest Ranger Posts in the APSC department. Job Seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs in Assam Public Service Commission then they don’t miss this golden opportunity & may apply online for this Assam PSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission department. Interested and skilled contenders may fill the application form & submit it on or before the due date that is 04th April 2018. Other details related to the APSC Forest Ranger Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, academic qualification, application charges, selection procedure, & how to apply online are mentioned below in the article. Individuals kindly go through it.
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization
|Assam Public Service Commission
|Also Called as
|Assam PSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Available Posts
|Forest Ranger Posts
|Total Number of Posts
|State Government Jobs
|Starting Date for Apply Online
|03rd March 2018
|Last date to Apply
|04th April 2018
|Category of Article
|APSC Official Website
About Assam PSC
The Assam Public Service Commission came into being on Ist April, in the year 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr. James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its Ist Chairman. Till framing new rules and regulation in the year 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for the different period after Mr. James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Assam Public Service Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in the exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India & the same came into force with the effect of Ist September in the year 1951. Also in the same year, the Assam Public Service Commission Regulation was promulgated in the exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Assam PSC Forest Ranger Jobs 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
The Assam Public Service Commission has invited various application forms from the eligible & skilled contenders for 50 Posts of Forest Ranger in the department. Youngsters who are interested in this APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 they can check the eligibility criteria information from the below sections of the article. If you are eligible then fill the application form on or before the last date which is 04th April 2018.
Education Qualification: Interested Participants must have completed Graduation in Science Or Engineering from any recognized institute/university. For more details, candidates must have to visit the official notification of the Department.
- MinimumAge limit of the participants should be 21 Years
- Maximum age limit of the participants should be 43 years.
- Upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category as per the govt. rules & regulations.
Application Form Fee:
- For OBC/General Category must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 250/-
- For All Others, Category must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 150/-
Selection Methodology: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the various selection rounds which is going to be organized by Assam Public Service Commission.
- Written Exam,
- Personal Interview,
- Walking Test &
- Medical examination
Pay Band: Selected candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs. 22, 000/- To 8, 7000/- & Grade Pay Rs. 10, 300/- Per Month.
|Application Form Submission Start Date
|03rd March 2018
|Application Form Submission End Date
|04th April 2018
How to Apply for APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, willing aspirants must have to visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission which is apsc.nic.in.
- Now, Go to the recruitment section on the homepage & search the Assam PSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, click on the relevant link & open it in the next web page.
- Then you must read the official notice for eligibility criteria very carefully.
- If you are eligible then fill the Application Form with all the accurate details in it.
- Attach the required document with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the application.
- Now pay the application form fee and submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further reference.
APSC Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in