Latest update (07th October 2017): The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam has depicted the Assam RMSA ICT Recruitment 2017. You may Apply for 3052 Part Time ICT Instructor Posts at www.rmsaassam.in. interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date which is 15th October 2017.
Assam RMSA Part Time ICT Notification 2017
Hey, Guys, we have great news for those contenders who want to make their career bright in Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Department. In the article, we are going to mention all the relevant information regarding the RMSA Assam ICT Recruitment 2017 in the below description of the article. Interested and hard working contenders may read out this complete article very carefully & grab all the necessary information and then you may apply online for the recruitment from the official web portal of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan that is www.rmsaassam.in. For getting additional information about the upcoming jobs, admit card, result & answer key etc. you must bookmark our careerjobs360 website and grab all the latest updates from here.
APDCL, AEGCL, APGCL Recruitment 2017 Apply for 274 Manager Posts
Assam RMSA Recruitment 2017
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam has depicted an employment notification for recruiting skilled and hardworking candidates for the 3052 various posts of ICT Instructors on a part-time basis Jobs in the department. Candidates who want to make their career in Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam department they may apply for this Assam RMSA ICT Vacancy 2017 from the official portal of the department. Candidates may fill and submit the online application form on or before the deadline date that is 15th October 2017 from the official website that is www.rmsaassam.in. For more information about the vacancy such as age criteria, academic qualification, selection criteria, etc are mentioned below in the article.
DME ASSAM Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 37 Technician Posts
Punjab PULSA Para Legal Volunteers Admit Card 2017 Download Punjab PLV Hall Ticket
www.rmsaassam.in Jobs 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam|
|Information Regarding||Assam RMSA ICT Recruitment 2017|
|Also Known as||Assam RMSA|
|Total number of Posts||3052 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||ICT Instructors on a part-time basis Posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||25th September 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||15th October 2017|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2017|
About Assam RMSA
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam is a comprehensive & integrated flagship programmes of the Govt of India (GOI), implemented in Assam State for providing standard quality and meaningful education to all children in the age group 14-16 years of age for Secondary Schools & 16-18 years of age for Senior Secondary Schools in Assam State. RMSA has the vision to make secondary education accessible & affordable to all young persons. The expansion of senior secondary education in the Assam state will be implemented in the mission mode where key performance indicators are targeted & they will be monitored at regular intervals.
Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Conditions
Interested aspirants who are willing to apply online for Assam RMSA ICT Jobs 2017 then they must know the eligibility conditions of the vacancy. Here, we provide all the eligibility conditions regarding the vacancy you must check and read out the criteria very carefully then you may apply online for the recruitment from the official website of Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam.
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants should be below than 43 years to be eligible for the Assam RMSA Part Time ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC categories of candidates as per the government norms.
- Aspirants must have completed the Graduation Degree from any authorized University/ Institution.
- Applicants must have also possessed 01 years Diploma/ Graduation (Computer Science/Computer Application).
- For more information candidates can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Assam RMSA Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the contractual basis for a period of 3 years.
- Aspirants who will be selected they will get the handsome amount of pay band of Rs. 10000/- per month.
|Assam RMSA Application Form Starting Date||25th September 2017|
|Assam RMSA Application Form Last Date||15th October 2017|
How to Apply online for Assam RMSA ICT Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates may apply online for Assam RMSA ICT Vacancy 2017 from the official portal of the department on or before the closing date that is 15th October 2017. For the ease of candidates here we provide some simple steps in the below article which have to be followed by all the aspirants.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam www.dmeassam.gov.in.
- Then, go to the advertisement section on the homepage and find out the Assam RMSA ICT Recruitment 2017
- After that, open the official notification in the next web page
- Then, Read the official notification for eligibility conditions very carefully before applying for the post.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application form with all the accurate details in the given space.
- Upload the signature & passport size photograph in the application.
- Attach all the required documents with the application.
- Remit the application fee.
- Then, Hit the submit button & submit the applications.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application and keep it safe for the further use
Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in