Latest Update (12th October 2017): Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam has published the Assam TET Application Form 2017 Check RMSA Assam TET Notification Available at www.rmsaassam.in
Assam TET Notification 2017
Hey Guys, are you seeking for the Assam TET Application Form 2017? Then you are at the correct place because here, in this article, we are going to share all the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Application form 2017 details in the below section of the article. The RMSA has issued the RMSA TET Notification 2017 for those contenders who are interested to take the written exam at the various exam centers. Interested contenders must read this given article very carefully and grab all the information from here. Participants may apply via online mode at the official website of RMSA i.e. www.rmsaassam.in. More details candidates may bookmark our careerjobs360 page and get all the latest updates from here.
RMSA TET Application Form 2017
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam has released the notification for Assam TET Application Form 2017 on its official website. The RMSA Department is inviting the various application forms from the interested and eligible candidates for the AssamTeacher Eligibility Test 2017. Applicants who want to make their career colorful in Teaching Field in Assam State those Participants may apply online for RMSA Assam TET 2017 by sending the application form to a higher authority on or before the deadline date which is not yet released by the department. For other details, related to the application form such as academic qualification, age criteria, selection criteria, application form fee etc are given below in the article.
www.rmsaassam.in 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam|
|Information About||Assam TET Application Form 2017|
|Also Known as||RMSA|
|Name of the Examination||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Available Posts||Teaching Post|
|Starting date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Exam date||Updated Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.rmsaassam.in/www.tetassam.com|
|Category of Article||Application Form/Notification 2017|
About Assam TET
The Government of Assam, Department of School Education, has organized the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test each & each year in the month of October. So, the candidates those who qualify the B.Ed. examination appear in this examination to get selected and become a teacher in the primary & elementary school in the Assam State.
Assam TET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam is going to organize the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test at the various examination centers in Himachal Pradesh State. Applicants who are going to crack the written examination must apply on or before the deadline date. Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
Assam TET Educational Qualification: The Candidate must have completed the Graduation Degree with 50% Marks & PG Degree from any recognized University/Institute. For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the application form.
RMSA TET Age Criteria:
- Minimum age limit of the Participants is 21 years
- Maximum age limit of the Participants is 28 years to be eligible for the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved of candidates according to the rules and regulations of Assam Government.
Assam TET Application Form Fee:
- Contenders need to pay of Rs. 500 as an application fee.
Assam TET Selection Procedure:
- Participants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam &Personal Interview.
- The written examination and personal interview will be conducted by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam.
Assam TET Exam Pattern 2017
For Paper – 1
|Subjects Name||No. of question||Marks carried|
|Child development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS)||30||30|
For Paper – 2
|Subjects Name||No. of question||Marks carried|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Science & Maths/Social Science||60||60|
Way to fill the RMSA TET Online Application Form 2017
Applicants who wish to fill the Assam TET Application Form 2017 then they must read all the eligibility conditions if they are eligible they can apply online for Assam TET 2017 from the official portal of RMSA which is given at the end of this article. Contestants must read the following steps which will help you to apply online easily.
- First of all, aspirants should need to browse the official portal of the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam that is www.rmsaassam.in.
- Then, go to the official notification zone & find out the Assam TET Notification 2017 link.
- Then, open the appropriate link in the next web page.
- After that, aspirants can read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, you may fill the online application form with all the accurate data in the form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application.
- Remit the prescribed application form fee
- Then, submit the Assam TET Application Form by click on the submit tab.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
Here, we provide all the information about the Assam TET Application Form 2017 Notification in the above description of the article. All the eligible and interested candidates are able to fill the online application form from the official portal of the RMSA. If any of the participant facing a problem while filling the application form then they can add a comment in the below query box. Then we will reply them as early as possible. For getting more details you can bookmark our Careerjobs360 page & stay connected with us & get all the latest updates from here. Our Professional team updates this website on regular basis according to the official notifications.
RMSA Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in