Latest Update (28th April 2018): The Bank of India Department is going to publish the Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018 Eligible Aspirants may Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts at the official website of Bank of India that is www.bankofindia.co.in
BOI Notification 2018
Hey, Readers are you curiously seeking the Bank of India Vacancy 2018? So, we have awesome news for those contenders who want to make their career bright in the latest government job in Banking Sector. Here, in this article, we are going share all the information regarding the Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018 in the below section of the article. This is the golden opportunity for those Individuals who want to do a work in Bank of India then they must read this full article with proper attention and then you may apply online for this notification from the official web portal of the Bank of India department that is www.bankofindia.co.in. Other Detail, contenders may bookmark our careerjobs360 official webpage & get all the latest update from here and stay in touch with us for future use.
Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
Bank of India department is going to publish the Official Notification for Bank of India Vacancy 2018 for fill up various numbers of SO, Officer (Credit) and various other posts in the bank. Job Finders who is seeking for the bank job then they don’t miss this golden opportunity and may apply for this Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of the BOI. Interested contenders may submit their online application form on or before the Updated Shortly through online mode of Application. Further details about the Bank of India Specialist Officer Job 2018 such as required qualification, application form fee, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply etc are mentioned below in the given article. Aspirants must go through the complete article.
www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Bank||Bank of India Department|
|Information Regarding||Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||BOI|
|Total No. of Posts||Various Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Officer (Credit), Manager, Security Officer, Technical (Appraisal), Technical (Premises)|
|Employment Category||Banking Job|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Shortly|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Shortly|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|BOI Official Website||www.bankofindia.co.in|
About Bank of India
The Bank of India is the commercial bank. Its headquarters is located at Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. It was Founded in the year 1906, it has been govt-owned since nationalization in the year 1969. However, some branches are individually owned, such as Kandia, Indonesia, etc. BOI has 5100 branches as on 31 January in the year 2017, including 56 offices outside India, which includes 5 subsidiaries, 5 representative offices, and 1 joint venture.
Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants can check all the detailed information related to the vacancy such as age limit, academic qualification, application form fee & how to apply online etc from the below description of the article. Candidates can apply online for the recruitment if they qualify the following eligibility criteria.
Required Qualification: Willing Candidates must have completed degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from any recognized university.
- For Officer (Credit) Post: The Maximum age limit for the aspirants is 21 & maximum age limit for the aspirants is 30 years
- For Manager Post: The Maximum age limit for the aspirants is 23 years & maximum age limit for the aspirants is 35 years
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be applicable only for the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
Application Form Fees:
- For General & Others Category: Rs. 600/- (Application Plus Intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/- (Only Intimation charges)
Selection Process: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination & Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by Bank of India.
- Commencing date for submitting of application form: Available Soon
- Closing date for submission of application form: Available Soon
How to fill the Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2018
- First of all, you must have to visit the official website of Bank of India department that is bankofindia.co.in.
- After that, go through the career section & find out the Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Then open the link to the next page & download the official notification and read the official notification very carefully before applying for the vacancy.
- Then, download the BOI Application Form 2018.
- Now, fill the application form with all the asked details without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Pay the application form fees.
- After that, verify all the details then submit the application form by click on the submit tab icon.
- Finally, take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in