Latest Update (03rd October 2017): The Bank of Maharashtra has depicted the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Apply for 110 Chartered Accountants, Engineer Posts at www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017
Candidates, you can gain all the information about the Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 from the below description of the article because here, we provide each and every little bit of detail regarding the BOM Chartered Accountants Recruitment 2017. Candidates who want to do a government job in Bank of Maharashtra then must read this post very carefully and then you may submit your application form from the official website of BOM which is www.bankofmaharashtra.in. Moreover details you can bookmark our careerjobs360 page and get all the latest news from here.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
The Bank of Maharashtra has depicted the Job Notification for BOM Vacancy 2017 for filling up 110 posts of Chartered Accountants, Civil Engineer, Manager and various other posts in the bank. This is the great opportunity for those candidates who are looking their future forward in the banking sector. Those candidates who are interested in bank job in Maharashtra state then they don’t miss this opportunity and may apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 from the official website of BOM. Eligible candidates may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date that is 07th October 2017. For getting more details about the vacancy such as age criteria, educational qualification, application charges, selection process etc are mentioned below in the article. Candidates can kindly go through it.
bankofmaharashtra.In Recruitment 2017
|Name of Bank||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Information Regarding||Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017|
|vacancies Name||Chartered Accountants, Managers and Engineer and other various posts|
|Total number of Posts||110 Posts|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07th October 2017|
About Bank of Maharashtra
The Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in the country of India. Govt of India holds 81.61 percentage of the total shares. The Bank of Maharashtra bank has 15 million customers across the length & breadth of the country served through 1897 branches as of 5 April in the year 2016. It has the biggest network of branches by any public sector bank in Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra Post-Wise Job Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
|Chief Manager Taxation||01|
|Chief Manager Balance sheet||01|
|Chief Manager- Civil Engineer||01|
Bank of Maharashtra CA Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Required Qualification: Interested applicants need to possess the Graduation and Post Graduation, Chartered Accountancy, or equivalent examination from any well-authorized university/institute. For getting more details, candidates who are looking for the latest Bank Jobs they must check the official notification for complete qualification details as per the posts.
- The Minimum age limit of the applicants should be 21
- The Maximum age limit of the candidates should be 35 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of candidates as per the government norms.
Pay band: Candidates who will be selected for the Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 they will get handsome amount of salary scale as per the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The eligible applicants may get selected for the above posts on the basis of Group Discussion & personal interview which is conducted by the Bank of Maharashtra.
Application Form Fee: Candidates can check the official notification for the application form fee which is decided by the Government of Maharashtra.
How to Apply Online for Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountants Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 they must read the official notification for eligibility condition before applying for the recruitment. If you meet all the eligibility criteria then you can apply online for the vacancy from the official website of the department. Applicants need to upload the credentials of with the application form so keep ready with them. The candidates may submit the application form Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date i.e. 7th October 2017 by using the following given steps below:
- First of all, willing aspirants need to visit the official web portal of Bank of Maharashtra that is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Then, go to the homepage and find out the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification link.
- Then open the notification in the next web page.
- Then, you can download the official notification and read it very carefully before applying for the post.
- After that registered yourself with valid email ID and valid contact no.
- Then Fill the application form with all the accurate date.
- Attach all the scan copies of required certificates with the application form.
- Upload the signature and photograph on the form.
- Then check the filled application form twice to avoid errors.
- After that, hit on submit tab button.
- Candidates must take the printout copy of the application form.
- Finally, The Duly signed printout of application should be sent to the given postal venue.
The Asstt. General Manager (IR & HRD),
Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501,
Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005
Official website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in