Latest Update (04th December 2017): Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited has released the BDCC Bank SDA Recruitment 2017 Apply for 62 BDCC Second Division Assistants, Attender, and Typist Posts @ballaridccbank.com
BDCC Bank Bellary Notification 2017
There is awesome news for all those contestants who want to do a Government Job in Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited. In this article, we are going to share all the important details regarding the Ballari DCC Second Division Assistants Vacancy 2017 in the below description of the article. Interested and skilled contestants who want to make their future bright in the Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited department then they must read this given article very attentively and grab all the information. Then you may apply online for this given vacancy from the official website of the Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank department which is www.ballaridccbank.com. For more details, contestants can bookmark our careerjobs360 page & stay in touch with us for future use.
BDCC Bank SDA Recruitment 2017
The Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited has released the employment notification for Ballari DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 for recruiting eligible and skilled aspirants for 62 posts of Second Division Assistants, Attender, and Typist Posts in the department. Job Finders who are searching for the banking sector job then they don’t miss this great opportunity and then they may apply for BDCC Bank Bellary Attender Jobs 2017 from the official website of the Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank. Interested and skilled candidates may submit their online application form on or before the end date which is 04th December 2017 through online mode. Moreover, details about the BDCC Bank Bellary Notification 2017 such as age limit, academic qualification, selection methodology, application form fee, and how to apply etc are given below in the article. Aspirants kindly go through it.
www.ballaridccbank.com Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Department
|Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited
|Also Known as
|BDCC Bank SDA Recruitment 2017
|Total No. of Available Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Second Division Assistants, Attender, and Typist Posts
|State Government Jobs
|Mode of Application
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|08th November 2017
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|04th December 2017
|Category of Article
About Ballari DCC Bank
The Co-operative Banks in the state play a vital role &have a greater responsibility in responding to the financial requirement of the ordinary citizens while also helping to increase the state’s resources. The Ballary District Co-operative Central Bank (BDCC) is a financial institution which while promoting the spirit of co-operation has been extending financial assistance to all banking sectors.
BDCC Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
|Total Number of Posts
BDCC Bank Bellary Attender Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited has invited the various application forms from the eligible and passionate candidates for filling 62 numbers of vacancies in the Banking Department. Here, you can check all the eligibility conditions details in the below sections of the article before applying for the given posts.
- Interested Candidates who are going to apply for BDCC Second Division Assistant Post they must have mark sheet of class 12th along with 50% marks and must have computer knowledge.
- Interested candidates should pass in class 10th with 45% for Attender post from any recognized institution/Board.
- Interested candidates must pass in class 12th/Diploma with 50% marks & must have computer knowledge for Typist Post.
- For more information about the educational qualification, candidates can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit of the contenders is 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for the aspirants is 35 years.
- Upper age limit will be applicable to the reserved category of the candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Methodology: Applicants can be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination and personal interview round which is going to be conducted by Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited.
Application Form Fee:
- The general category of candidates must have to pay Rs. 630/- as an Application form fee.
- Candidates who are belonging to SC/ ST and the Handicapped category must have to pay Rs. 330/- as Application form fee.
- Ex-servicemen are also must have to pay Rs. 30/- as Application form fee.
|Name of the Post
|Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21,000/-
|Rs. 10,400/- to Rs. 16,400/-
|Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21,000/-
- The online registration form will commence from 08th November 2017
- The online registration form will end on 04th December 2017
How to Apply for BDCC Bank SDA Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited which is www.ballaridccbank.com.
- Then on the homepage go to the recruitment section and find out the BDCC Bank SDA Recruitment 2017
- After that, click on the notification link & open it on the next web page.
- Then, read the notification for eligibility criteria very carefully before applying for the various posts.
- After that hit on the apply online button.
- Now, you can fill the application form with all the accurate information without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Then, hit the submit tab icons & submit the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.ballaridccbank.com