Latest Update (07th October 2017): The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has circulated the BHEL Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2018. candidates may Apply for 50 Engineer Posts at www.careers.bhel.in
BHEL Notification 2018
We have great news for all the contestants who are keenly looking for the BHEL Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2018. The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released the official Notification for the recruitment. The Interested candidates must read the full article and get all the details before applying online from the official website of BHEL that is www.careers.bhel.in. Here, we have mentioned all the essential information regarding the vacancy in the following sections of this post. For more extra information, you can visit our careerjobs360 website & get all the latest updates from here & stay connected with us for further use.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has circulated the Job Advertisement for BHEL Engineer Trainees Vacancy 2018 for hiring skilled candidates on 50 Engineer Trainee Posts in the department. Job Hunter who want to make their career bright in Government job then they may apply online for the BHEL Recruitment 2018 from the official website of BHEL. Interested and eligible may fill the online application form on or before the closing date which is 03rd February 2018 from the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Moreover, details, age limitations, educational qualification, selection process, application form fee, and how to download etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.careers.bhel.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Company
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
|Shortly named as
|BHEL Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Engineer Trainee Posts
|Category of Article
|Last Date to Apply Online
|04rd February 2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is shortly named as BHEL. BHEL owned and founded by the Govt of India, is an engineering & manufacturing co. based in New Delhi, India. It was established in the year 1964, BHEL is India’s biggest power plant equipment manufacturer. It was granted the prestigious Maharatna status in the year 2013 by Government of India for its outstanding track record & vast scale of operations. The elite list of Maharatna companies includes a total of 7 behemoth Public Sector Undertakings of India.
BHEL Engineer Trainees Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
BHEL invites the online application forms for appointment of Engineer Trainees positions in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Aspirants are requested to apply online through the Official portal. The last date for submission of Online Application Forms is 03rd February 2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the official notification and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria before Applying for the post.
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized University/Institute. For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Participant’s Age Limit Should not more than 27 Years (aspirants born before 01st September 1990 are not eligible to apply for this vacancy)
- Participant’s Age Limit Should not more than 29 years for aspirants having two years’ full-time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management.
Salary Scale: Selected candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs. 20600-46500/- per month.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be based on the GATE 2017 Score and Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Commencing Date for Submission of Application Form: 09th January 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 03rd February 2018
How to Apply for the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2018?
Willing candidates may apply online for the BHEL Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of the BHEL. Candidates must read the official notification before applying for the given vacancy. The deadline date for the Submission of the application form is 03rd February 2018. Here, we provide all some simple steps for filling the online application form easily. Candidates may follow the given steps very carefully and then apply for the given vacancy.
- First of all, interested candidates may log on to the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited i.e. careers.bhel.in
- Now, on the homepage go to the career section and find out the BHEL Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Then, click on the link and open the link in the next tab.
- After that, candidates may read the Official Advertisement very carefully for eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment.
- Then, if you are eligible then click on the link of New Registration if you are new user
- After that, fill the online application form with all the asked details in the given space without making any mistake.
- Now, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature on it.
- Then, click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- Remit the application form fee if required.
- Finally, Take a print out copy of the BHEL Recruitment 2018 online application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.careers.bhel.in