Looking to boost your career, or passionate to become an Engineer? If yes, you are in the right place. The wait is over. BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer) has finally released an official notification for a total of 9416 posts. Candidates who have been eagerly waiting since a very long time can go to the official website and apply now! BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer) is looking for skilled, efficient, determined and committed candidates to join. It is one of the most exclusive and awaited opportunities for all those hard working candidates, who strive to learn had and want to become future leaders. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for career growth and an excellent opportunity to nurture their soft skills can apply.
The brief detail in respect to the: BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019)
Name of the Institution: BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019)
Job Role: Junior Engineer Posts
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 9416 in total.
Job Type: Central Govt jobs In India
Job Locations: Bihar
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Details of the BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019) about Exam, Call-Letter, Application Form & Result:
Tentative Dates of All These Events
|Beginning date of online registration||11th March 2019|
|Ending date of online registration||15th April 2019|
Vacancy Detail for the BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019)
Junior Engineer:3037 posts available
Bihar Junior Engineer Direct Recruitment details of the post:
|Department||Trade||No. Of post|
|Planning and development department||Civil||1298|
|Town development and housing department||Civil||49|
|Rural work Department||Civil||768|
|Public Health Engineering Department||Civil & Mechanical||491|
|Building construction department||Civil, Mechanical & electrical||1051|
|Department of water resources||Civil, Mechanical & electrical||2386|
|Road Construction Department||Civil||463|
|Small Water Resources Department||Civil & Mechanical||493|
BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019)- Education Qualification
Candidates who wish to apply for the BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019, should have a Diploma/graduation degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
Pay Scale of Jobs in BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019)
As per the norms stated by the organization.
BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019)- Age Restriction:
As per the norms stated by the organization
Application Fee Limit: BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019)
|General/Unreserved Category Or OBC/Ex-Servicemen||NIL|
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019)
- Important Steps To Apply
Step-1: Go to the official website of the organization and open that link btsc.bih.nic.in
Step-2: Then at the bottom of the home page click on the link “Recruitment Careers”.
Step-3: A new page will open here; have to click on a link named “BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019)” (a download link).
Step-4: After that, the candidate has to read all the mentioned instructions carefully in the advertisement’s pdf file.
Step-5: Then, have to press the “Apply Online” link to fill the application form with relevant details.
Step-6: After filling the details in the application, on the next page the candidate has to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size photograph, certificates, and the digital signature.
Step-7: Now have to download or to take the printout of the application form along with the proof copy of the e-receipt.
Step-8: Candidate should take two printouts for the future uses like during examination & interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post.
4. At the time when pre-revised pay scale(s) are mentioned in the application, the revised pay scales shall also be shown. Same way, when the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the pre-revised pay scale(s) shall be shown
5. If BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019) receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
7. The post is for Bihar Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in Bihar.
BTSC (Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019) – Selection Process
1. Written Aptitude Test