Looking for a respectable & well-paid govt. job, then this notification may be the best & a cool opportunity for you. It is the latest notification of BMRCL recruitment 2019. BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) has recently released a job notification of BMRCL Civil Engineering recruitment 2019 for the posts of 25 B.E or B.Tech. So, if any eligible, dynamic and interested candidates who are desiring for the chance of Civil Engineering with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech has to start applying before the last date on 22nd April 2019.
(BMRCL) Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd recruitment 2019 Details
|Exam Conducting Corporation||BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd)|
|Job For The Post||Graduate Engineer in Civil|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Key Qualification Required||B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering|
|Experience Needed||Have to be Fresher|
|Job on the State||Bangalore|
|Salary||Fixed Tentatively Rs.25,000/- on every month basis.|
|Age Limit (As on 02 February 2019)||Should be less than 35 years.|
|The process of Appointment||On Contract Basis for the fixed period of 2 years|
|Starting Date of Applying||09th-03-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd-04-2019 by 4:00 PM|
|Last Date of Application Receiving||27th-04-2019|
|Date of Document Verification||Will be notified soon|
|Official Website of BMRCL||www.bmrc.co.in|
Required Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification To Fill The Application of BMRCL Civil Engineering recruitment 2019:
- To fill the application of BMRCL Civil Engineering candidates is need to have B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University of AICTE.
- Is required to have secured minimum 60% marks in Civil Engineering degree and minimum percentage of 60 in GATE 2019.
- Should have a good flowing ability of Kannada speaking is highly compulsory.
Pay Scale For BMRCL recruitment 2019:
- A consolidated salary of Rs.25,000/- will be paid on a monthly basis.
- Besides it, employees will be able to receive the benefits of medical and personal accident insurance cover & superannuation fund or gratuity as per company norms.
BMRCL Recruitment 2019-Selection Method:
- The selection is based strictly on merit, on the performance rank of Gate 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates have to bring the details of the original documents & Kannada test for verification during the appointment.
- The appointment of selected candidates will depend on the subject of the verification of age, educational qualification, and on the antecedent or character of the candidate.
- BMRCL has a full right to conduct additional Written Examination, Skill Test, Medical Test, and Document Verification at any stage of the job.
Detailed Terms & Condition To Fill The Application of BMRCL Civil Engineering recruitment 2019:
- Women candidates are required to note that duties in the Company of BMRCL may be in some degree hard, especially working at the project site and sometimes during late hours.
- Any significant time to time changes in the terms & conditions of the employment notification or in employment will be considered as per rules and is good. BMRCL has the right to consider or incorporate any subsequent addition, modification and changes in the terms and condition of recruitment, mentioned under the employment notification, if necessary will be applied.
- Candidates should have a correct Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation or High School’s exam certificate or in its equivalent certificates as per the last date of application submission on 22-04-2019.
- In essential educational qualification, the applying candidates should have a minimum score of 60% marks as per the essential educational qualification prescribed in the notification details. The 60% will be counted on the basis of average marks of all years and in every paper in the entire degree course. For e.g. the total marks is obtained in every year of study will be divided by the maximum marks of all the examination and as per that a middle figure grade will be given as per the marks obtained on each subject and the total percentage computing as per the prescribed procedure.
- As per the rule of the notification, the degree of the above-mentioned qualification should be from a recognized institute/university approved by AICTE along with the required equivalent documents necessary to produce for the verification after the selection on the job.
- At the time of selection, if the candidates get fail in producing the appropriate document, his/her candidature will instantly be rejected regardless of his/her position in the merit list.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will only be called for document verification, before selection in the job.
- Candidates have to appear for the document verification on their self-cost.
- Candidates who are engaged in canvassing, in politics or in any other outside Influence will instantly be disqualified at any time from selection or appointment.
- Candidates are compulsory to have the Knowledge of Kannada in all the four things reading, writing, speaking & in understanding. The knowledge of Kannada will be tested at the time of document verification or interview. On that time if anyone is found is unable to speak, read, write & understand the Kannada language, his/her candidature will instantly be rejected.
- For more details, check once the original official notification of the BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) at bmrc.co.in.
Step By Step Guidelines To Apply For Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd recruitment 2019:
- Step-1: To Apply for BMRCL Civil Engineering recruitment 2019, a candidate first has to search the official website of BMRCL at bmrc.co.in Career Section. And open the link of BMRCL Civil Engineering recruitment 2019.
- Step-2: Here, before downloading the online application to fill and send on the below mentioned postal address, candidates first have to read all the details of the notification to check his/her eligibility as per the given requirement for BMRCL Civil Engineering.
- Step-3: The application distribution will run up to 22/04/2019 for all the eligible & interested candidates belong to Indian nationality.
- Step-4: After filling the online application carefully, to submit it, have to send it to the below mentioned following postal address before the passing of last submitting date of 27th April 2019.
- Step-5: Before submitting and sending this application, to keep a print out of the application form along with necessary documents is highly required for future use.
BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited)
Floor-BMTC Complex on K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar (Bengaluru 560027)