Latest Update (06th May 2018): Bank of India, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra, Mumbai has circulated the BOI Officer Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 158 Officers Job Notification at bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Notification 2018
Hello Guys, are you longing for the job notifications within the Bank of India, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra, Mumbai. So, we are having excellent news for those aspirants who want to do employment in Bank of India. Here, during this article, we are going to provide all the details associated with the Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2018 in the following description of the article. The department of BOI has recently released an official notification for the vacancy. Interested participants should browse this given article rigorously then you will apply for this BOI Vacancy 2018 from the official website of the Bank of India that’s www.bankofindia.co.in. For a lot of details, aspirants should visit our careerjobs360 webpage & keep in grips with us.
BOI Officer Recruitment 2018
Bank of India, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra, Mumbai has circulated an employment bulletin for Bank of India Notification 2018 for the placement of eligible and skilled candidates for 158 posts of Officers in the department. The Bank of India has invited various application form from the eligible and skilled candidates for filling up various vacant posts in the department. Job finders who are looking for the job in Banking department then they may apply for this Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Bank of India. Eligible individuals may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date which is 5th May 2018. For more details regarding the Bank of India Officer Job 2018 like required qualification, form fee, age limit, selection procedure, a way to apply etc are mentioned below in the given article. Aspirants should undergo the entire article.
www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Bank
|Bank of India
|BOI Officer Recruitment 2018
|Also notable as
|Total No. of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Mode of Application
|Starting Date to use Online
|20th April 2018
|Last Date to use Online
|5th May 2018
|Category of Article
|BOI Official Website
About Bank of India
The Bank of India is that the banking company. Its headquarters is found at Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. it had been based on the year 1906, it’s been govt-owned since nationalization within the year 1969. However, some branches are single in hand, like Indonesia, etc. BOI has 5100 branches as on thirty-one January within the year 2017, together with fifty-six offices outside India, which has five subsidiaries, five representative offices, and one venture.
Bank of India Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will check all the elaborate information regarding with the vacancy like academic qualification, how apply online etc from the below description of the article. Candidates will apply online for the recruitment if they qualify the subsequent eligibility criteria.
Required Qualification: Willing Candidates should have completed Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with mini. 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from any reputed institute (two/three year course) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics.
Age Limitation as on 10 April 2018:
For Officer (Credit) Post: Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 21 and maximum age limit of the aspirants is 30 years
Age Relaxation: The relief in age is applicable just for the reserved class as per the govt. rules and regulations.
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Person affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- PH: 10 years
- Ex-serviceman: 5 years
- J & K candidates: 5 years
Application Form Fees:
- For General & Others Category: Rs. 600/- (Application Fee & Intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/- (Only Intimation charges)
Selection Process: The aspirants are selected on the premise of their performance within the online examination & Personal Interview that goes to be organized by Bank of India.
- Commencing date for submitting of application form: 20th April 2018
- The deadline date for submission of application form: 5th May 2018
How to Apply for BOI Officer Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Bank of India department which is bankofindia.co.in.
- After that, find out the BOI Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Then open the link of the official notification on the next page and read out the official notification rigorously before applying for the given vacancy.
- Then, click on the apply online link.
- Now, fill the application form with all the asked details.
- Attach all the specified credentials with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Pay the appliance type fees.
- After that, verify all the details mentioned in the application form then submit the application form by click on the submit tab icon.
- Finally, take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
Official Website: www..bankofindia.co.in