Latest Update (27th August 2018): Bank of India has circulated a BOI Safai Karmachari Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 99 Safai Karmachari cum Sepoy Notification at the official website of Bank of India that is www.bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Notification 2018
Hello Guys, are you longing for the job notifications within the Bank of India. So, we are having excellent news for those contenders who want to do employment in Bank of India. Here, during this posts, we are going to provide all the details associated with the Bank of India Officer Safai Karmachari cum Sepoy Recruitment 2018 in the following description of the article. The department of Bank of India has recently released an official notification for the vacancy. Interested participants should browse this mentioned article rigorously then you will apply for this BOI Safai Karmachari Vacancy 2018 from the official website of the Bank of India that’s www.bankofindia.co.in. For a lot of details, contenders should visit our careerjobs360 webpage & keep in grips with us.
BOI Safai Karmachari Recruitment 2018
Bank of India has circulated an employment bulletin for Bank of India Safai Karmachari Notification 2018 for the placement of eligible and skilled candidates for 99 posts of Safai Karmachari cum Sepoy in the department. The Bank of India has invited various application form from the eligible & skilled Aspirants for filling up various vacant posts in the department. Job finders who are seeking for the job in Banking department then they may apply for this Bank of India Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Bank of India. Eligible contenders may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date which is 29th August 2018. For more details regarding the Bank of India Officer Safai Karmachari cum Sepoy Job 2018 like required qualification, form fee, age limit, selection procedure, a way to apply etc are provided below within the given article. Applicants should undergo the entire article.
bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Bank||Bank of India|
|Information Regarding||BOI Safai Karmachari Recruitment 2018|
|Also notable as||BOI|
|Total No. of Posts||99 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Safai Karmachari cum Sepoy Posts|
|Employment Category||Banking Job|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to use Online||14th August 2018|
|Last Date to use Online||29th August 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|BOI Official Website||www.bankofindia.co.in|
Bank of India Officer Safai Karmachari Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants will check all the elaborate information regarding with the vacancy such as academic qualification, how apply online etc from the below description of the article. Applicable will apply on-line for the recruitment if they qualify the subsequent eligibility needs.
Required Qualification: Willing Candidates should have completed 10th class or its equivalent from any well recognized Board/Institute.
- The Minimum age is 18 years, and
- The Maximum age limit is 26 Years.
Age Relaxation: The relief in age is applicable just for the reserved class as per the govt. rules and regulations.
Application Form Fees:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs.100/-|
Selection Process: The applicants are selected on the premise of their performance within the online examination & Personal Interview that goes to be conducted by Bank of India.
- Commencing date for submitting of application form: 14th August 2018
- The deadline date for submission of application form: 29th August 2018
How to Apply for BOI Safai Karamchari Recruitment 2018?
- Aspirants who are going to apply for the available post they need to visit the official website of Bank of India.
- Open the “career” tab from the home page of the official website.
- Aspirants should open “Recruitment Notice of “Safai Karmachari – cum – Sepoy” – Mumbai Zone” link.
- Download official advertisement by entering the “Detailed Advertisement” link.
- Download an application form by clicking on the “Application form” link.
- Fill the downloaded application form with full information.
- Attach scanned copies of all relevant credentials in prescribed format and size.
- Before submitting the applications must check again all filled details.
- At last, send it to “Bank of India, Post Box No. 238, Mumbai GPO, Mumbai – 400001”.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in